New Osmo+ is beeping
1714 6 2016-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ramakanth
New

India

Hello,

Recently I bought Osmo+. I received it couple of days back and started activating it. Its really pain in the ass. I don't understand why DJI makes it so complicated. But I don't know whether it is activated or not, DJI Go is not showing any activation procedure. When I enterend camera mode, it is saying Gimbal is locked. And it always beeping. I updated the firmwire and I've gone through the DJI forum and internet to sort out the problem, but no luck. I live in India and there's no service point here. I was so excited about Osmo+. Now I'm pissed off. What should I do in this regard? Please guide or help me. Thanks. Ramakanth.
2016-12-2
Use props
Ramakanth
New

India

More info: Camera is working. Gimbal is not functioning.
2016-12-2
Use props
Skint
lvl.2
New Zealand

There are switches on the sides of the gimbal to unlock it, you should be able to move the head freely when the power is off.
2016-12-3
Use props
Ramakanth
New

India

Skint Posted at 2016-12-4 09:20
There are switches on the sides of the gimbal to unlock it, you should be able to move the head free ...

I could find only one switch on the gimbal - "lock & unlock". I shufffled up & down but no luck.. Any other hidden switches??
2016-12-3
Use props
Skint
lvl.2
New Zealand

One is the lock switch the other involves carefully turning the camera head from hard lock till it pops freely. With the camera off you should be able to rotate, pan and pitch the head with no resistance. There could be a fault with that switch and it's not mechanically releasing.
2016-12-4
Use props
Ramakanth
New

India

Skint Posted at 2016-12-4 16:05
One is the lock switch the other involves carefully turning the camera head from hard lock till it p ...

All are functioning properly including camera. I've the problem with Gimbal. It didn't come in contact at any time. I've gone through forums to solve the issue. Thumbs down!!! I think I have to send it for repair. Getting mad...
2016-12-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ramakanth Posted at 2016-12-4 19:10
All are functioning properly including camera. I've the problem with Gimbal. It didn't come in contact at any time. I've gone through forums to solve the issue. Thumbs down!!! I think I have to send it for repair. Getting mad...

If your camera is functioning, the device is activated.

Seems like your unit is defective, it thinks it self as locked while it's unlocked. Please contact the seller to get an exchange, or contact DJI via online chat at www.dji.com/support.
2016-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules