Can´t connect to P4 Pro with DJI GO 4
3404 4 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_alexxko
New

Germany

Hello everybody!

I go my new Phantom 4 Pro yesterday and I didn´t have anyone before, so I´m new.
I already searched a tutorial for the first use, because I didn´t get any connection to the P4 Pro in the DJI GO 4 app. My RC is linked (green led glow) I can controle the camera, but that´s it. In the app (DJI GO 4) is always the hint that I´m disconnected. I already learned that there are different ways to start. At first the remote controle, then the app and at last the P4 Pro. I tryed different ways, but nothing helped.
I use an iPad Mini 2 (connected to RC with USB cable) iOS 10.1.1
Do I have to update the RC or air craft with a new firmware? How can I check, which firmware is installed?

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Alex

2016-12-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

'Disconnection' usually indicates that there is no communication between the display device and the RC. Try a different cable first.

Try to reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter (top right button nearest antenna) on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

I would recommend manually relinking the RC by performing the following;

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2016-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alex, please change another original lightning cable to connect your iPad to RC.
Also you could try to use another mobile device to connect.
Just want to rule out if it's the iPad issue.
2016-12-3
Use props
RustleCrowe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

This video may be helpful to you
2016-12-3
Use props
_alexxko
New

Germany