Funny story about the workflow in the service department
1698 7 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hej
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2040512 ft
Sweden

I had a prop fly off, like those warned about. (Did hand thighten, yes really) and remember to read this with a honest smile, cause I am not mad or anything. I just find this a bit amusing, and of course DJI are doing the best they can. (But something's should maybe been done differently)
The day after the incident I called DJI Euroupe, they said "just send an email to us at support.europe.. And explain the case and we will send you the needed information for how to send the inspire to us"  I did this and got an response from the zendesk with a case number .
Since nothing came, I started to mail them back. I sent about six mails, one each day to dji Europe. At day four an employe from China mailed me requesting my flight logs. I sent them and he thanked me and told me that his colleges from Europe would contact me for further information and repair.

At day six, I had still not gotten any information where to send the inspire from DJI Euroupe.
I called them up! I explained there where no answers at my mails, except for the request for flight logs from China. "I don't know where to send the inspire" I said. They said they where sorry and would at once make sure that I received the information. They mailed me the necessary forms and I sent my inspire away that had been boxed for a while by now.

The next Tuesday (27/1) I mailed DJI Europe again and they said they had got my inspire and had sent the flight logs to China and awaited the information from DJI China about what to do with the repair.

The 29 of Januari I noticed that the ticket seamed closed. So I mailed again and asked what was going on. Well, It looked like DJI Europe sent the wrong flight log. (And remember, I did send them the right logs a while back, and those where the right ones) The same employe in China who asked for my logs the last time where now asking DJI Euroupe for the right files.

The third of February DJI Euroupe sent the right logs (yes, those I sent a while back) to China. And at the phone DJI Europe said "sorry sir, we will have a look at your inspire at Wednesday. This Saturday I reminded DJI in a mail that Wednesday had passed and I was wondering if the repair was done. Well, as it turns out they weren't. Because.... They had not been able to have a look at the logs yet in China but they told me that the same day the logs had been looked at, the inspire would be repaired and sent back.

So the werry same logs I sent to them the 17 of January has still to be read by our friends at main office in China!

Dear friends. I am not mad at you.  I just wished I was going down with the logs my self. That would had save time!

Peace my friends! Fly safe!
//Robert

2015-2-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Thanks for your feedback.
We'll look into this. Could you pls tell me your case number?
2015-2-10
Use props
hej
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-2-11 15:07
Thanks for your feedback.
We'll look into this. Could you pls tell me your case number?

Thanks DJI-Autumn. Its #41329.
2015-2-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

hej@mgns.se Posted at 2015-2-11 15:28
Thanks DJI-Autumn. Its #41329.

Thanks hej. We'll look into the records and find out which link in the process go wrong.
2015-2-10
Use props
hej
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-2-11 15:34
Thanks hej. We'll look into the records and find out which link in the process go wrong.

Thanks DJI-Autumn. I Am not really complaining here. Just a little worried.  And thanks a lot for investigating this issue. By following this forum I know that you always follow through for the customers. Thats why I am happy for your response.
2015-2-11
Use props
hej
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-2-11 15:34

I do believe something is being shipped back to me from DJI Germany right now. Got a transport notice from UPS. I dont know whats in the package yet but I hope for the best. :c)

Make sure to thank Daniel Huang from me and I do apologize  for being such a nag.
2015-2-12
Use props
laurent.crivell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52549 ft
Switzerland

Sent out my Phantom 2 Vision plus for repair on September 5th, still didn't get it back. The workflow between my dealer and DJI is just catastrophic, so your story does not surprise me at all. Hope I won't have any issue with my Inspire.
2015-2-12
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

hej@mgns.se Posted at 2015-2-13 15:48
I do believe something is being shipped back to me from DJI Germany right now. Got a transport not ...

Never apologize for moving us forward.
It's so important to hear some voice from you guys.
2015-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules