A little disheartening
1561 14 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmy07r1.gmail
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my Inspire 1 recently from dji directly. I'm an extremely patient person but I do honestly find it a little disheartening that they don't offer any dates, or what batch yours will be in. All the issues I've seen everyone here complain about.

To me, the most upsetting thing is the fact that when you order directly from the company and your money goes directly into their bank account you have less availability and support than if you went through let's say the copter shop.(Which has them in stock)

Sorry, I know I sound like a whiner but between my phantom 2v+ and this I've spent 4 grand with the company and only get my pay is confirmed and it SHOULD ship by the end of the month.

I'll continue to wait and look forward to the day when I do my daily did it ship check and it says it shipped.

Until then, take care and thanks for letting me go pms for a minute lol.
2015-2-10
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

pathetic online store
2015-2-10
Use props
Jimmy07r1.gmail
lvl.1
United States

I agree 100%
2015-2-10
Use props
Jimmy07r1.gmail
lvl.1
United States

Quick idiot question. How do you personalize a name and not have your email as your name in the forum?
2015-2-10
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Jimmy07r1.gmail Posted at 2015-2-11 06:07
Quick idiot question. How do you personalize a name and not have your email as your name in the foru ...

Go to dji's main site look at the header top right you can toggle acct settings for your profile there.
2015-2-10
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.3

United States

Jimmy07r1.gmail Posted at 2015-2-11 06:07
Quick idiot question. How do you personalize a name and not have your email as your name in the foru ...

After you do what Colonel Angus says... it'll take a day-ish for it to lock in. It's not like an instant update kind of thing.
2015-2-10
Use props
Jimmy07r1.gmail
lvl.1
United States

Cool. Thanks for the replies.
2015-2-10
Use props
choptlivah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 795633 ft
Canada

The best part about being mad that your order hasn't arrived yet is that when it finally does,  you forget about how mad you were because your order finally arrived!
2015-2-10
Use props
Jimmy07r1.gmail
lvl.1
United States

Lol. I just wish i had gone to a dealer at this point. Hasn't been too long since I ordered but I had no clue I'd get such generic yeah yeah we got your order type answers from them. If I would have known I would have just gone through a stateside dealer is all.
2015-2-10
Use props
Blip
lvl.2

United States

I had excellent service from allerc. I would recommend these guys any day!
2015-2-11
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

AlleRC and Coptershop  are 1st class dealers. buy with confidence.
2015-2-11
Use props
shielding
lvl.1

United States

I went to a local dealer in Orlando and haven't got any updates in about a month (Ive called them for updates..nothing really concrete.) . So the dealer option isn't perfect either. but if you read the forums, they seem to be having a few problems fly aways and props being regurgitated. so maybe they are working on the issues?

but ya I spent 4 grand for a long wait too but as long as my product is good ill shut up =]
2015-2-11
Use props
Jimmy07r1.gmail
lvl.1
United States

Yes blip and UM. I would have dealt with either of them as I've only read positive things about them but I'm in it with dji now and don't want to do the whole cancel and switch thing.
I'm also in the same frame of mind as shielding. I'll wait and hopefully the new machines will have some bugs worked out. It just sucks waiting it out when I know I could order one from the copter shop and have it here in a matter of days.
2015-2-11
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jimmy07r1.gmail Posted at 2015-2-11 09:43
Lol. I just wish i had gone to a dealer at this point. Hasn't been too long since I ordered but I ha ...

Dude I ordered mine in Nov 2014 (Through a dealer VH Drones) and I STILL have no specific due date for shipment, Though today they said that the are shipping only the Dual remote units on Friday,
I wrote them and said What? Just ship a single unit especially since I'm FULLY paid not just %10 down.
They agreed that they should send it out Friday so maybe this time next week...Not holding my breath.
My point to answering your topic is even a third party dealer can't speed this up.
2015-2-11
Use props
Jimmy07r1.gmail
lvl.1
United States

I understand how things can go but copter shop who has them in stock ship the same day if ordered by 3pm their time. Like I said I have no issue with waiting but when you see a guaranteed way to get them to you now it makes impatience reer it's ugly head lol.

Sorry you've been waiting that long.
2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules