784 3 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krankie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

I found this to be useless since only those in the USA are hindered by the SW issue.  Goodbye thread.
2016-12-3
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Again sorry I know this is basic,  I'll add more to the pile very soon and get more technically detailed as it pertains to the Ronin MX where I believe all the problems are
2016-12-3
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Sweden

Are you saying that the M600 with the MX cannot start/stop the GH4 recording??? In that case i need to contact DJI for e refund as i have payed for a LANC cable for the GH4 to my start/stop module for the MX.

Thanks for the warning, was on my way out to purchase a GH4.
2016-12-4
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

@Jesper , Again we have our hands tied on a lot of these issues.  Like I mentioned earlier we stopped down for a bit on the Matrice in an effort to work on it.  I called DJI about a month ago to ask for answers on a number of issues.  Like i said I keep being told to send the unit in.  However our questions mostly pertain to integration.  So honestly there very well may be a way to operate the GH4,  however I wasn't able to.  Jamie, do you know info there is a fix?  I see that the Red has a video explainer on DJI YouTube.
2016-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules