Auto download of library photos on dji go
13555 12 2016-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Powey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Is there any way to stop all the images auto downloading to my phone - really anoying!

Cheers all x
2016-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Powey, the images will not download to your phone automatically.
Do you mean auto saved in "Editor"?
2016-12-5
Use props
Powey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-5 11:35
Hi Powey, the images will not download to your phone automatically.
Do you mean auto saved in "Editor"?

Hi Mindy,

Ive not used editor yet...

Just opened it and it says i have no data or saved photos, no options of auto download found and a very frustrated me.

I cant attach a pic becuase it will not let me attach a pic, im on my phone using go4 app...

Can you please help me resolve this, thanks
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Powey Posted at 2016-12-7 20:53
Hi Mindy,

Ive not used editor yet...

You can saved the images from DJI GO app. Please see the screenshot. screenshot-1.png screenshot-2.png
Please correct me if I misunderstand your issue.
2016-12-7
Use props
Logger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2883714 ft
Australia

Mindy I suspect Power is talking about all the images that reside in the DJI folder structure and can be visible to the phones inbuilt Gallery app (Android at least).

DJI images

DJI images

Related to this...  

The camera Setting area has an option..
Auto Sync HD photo - My understanding is this should sync full sized JPGs across to your phones DJI Album folder. Is this correct?

This feature was working for me with DJIGo3 but it does not seem to be doing so with DJIGo4. Any ideas how to fix this. I realy like this feature and actually want the full sized JPGs on my phone so as the can propgate to my Google Photos acc.

2016-12-7
Use props
tgs3838
lvl.3
Flight distance : 213957 ft
United States

Agree. I don't mind the video and pictures I take showing up in my gallery. But I usually get a couple extra folders on random dji pictures like posted above
2016-12-7
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 163934 ft
United States

Logger Posted at 2016-12-7 23:41
Mindy I suspect Power is talking about all the images that reside in the DJI folder structure and can be visible to the phones inbuilt Gallery app (Android at least).

[view_image]

Yes, this is exactly the problem.  I was wondering the same thing.
2016-12-7
Use props
gw5815
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Tap the settings button under the record button on the DJI App -- then tap the settings gear icon -- then turn off "Auto Sync HD Photo"
2016-12-18
Use props
fansfbbb406c
New

United States

I keep getting 29 images in my photo directory of my phone. I delete them and they reappear.
2017-4-1
Use props
whiteonrice
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40679 ft
United States

fansfbbb406c Posted at 2017-4-1 20:18
I keep getting 29 images in my photo directory of my phone. I delete them and they reappear.

Every time I connect my phone to controller/mavic air it downloads 3 folder of images/videos to my phone. These are not photos/videos I have taken but stock demo files that DJI is forcing to my phone.
DJI_Splash (1 image)
videoguide (14 videos_)
visual_guide (13 images)

This is horrendously annoying and I can find no way to turn it off. I am using an Android phone. I have used 2 phones and it does it on both. A friend has an iPhone and his does not do this. Since it is doing it to both of my phones I know I am not the only one this is happening to.

Please let me know how to disable this.
2018-5-3
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft

whiteonrice Posted at 2018-5-3 04:18
Every time I connect my phone to controller/mavic air it downloads 3 folder of images/videos to my phone. These are not photos/videos I have taken but stock demo files that DJI is forcing to my phone.
DJI_Splash (1 image)
videoguide (14 videos_)

Same here. It would be nice to have a way of disabling that. All the guides are unnecessary on the phone.
2018-5-3
Use props
gertjan_bos
lvl.2
Netherlands

same here... is there a solution?? @mindy ..
2018-7-18
Use props
djiuser_GAcRZK5DxtG2
New
Flight distance : 9245 ft

Still no resolution? I think its is bull... that after spending hundreds and some (not me) thousands you get hit with what I take as a bloatware ad in that splash folder. Geez my firsy drone from walmart was nice and easy: connect, snap pic, saved to phone; One folder, no issues (other than crappy quality pics), and the whole drone with controller was less than the gimbal repair on my spark (hence the crapoy pics ha ha)! I'm sick of getting the tiny thumbnail pictures, 90+ everytime I connect and then they try to upload to my photo cloud drive since they're in my gallery
2019-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules