Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pesca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2393412 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Hello,
I've tested my Mavic before taking it to Thailand for a shooting, and it was giving no problems.

Once here I have tons of them, it does not go straight, it driftes, ecc, ecc, making almost impossible to do videos.

I've recalibrated the IMU 3 times, following the instructions, the compass, the RC sticks, and I honestly don't know what else to do. I don't have the cable to connect the drone to the pc with me.

Using the latest DJI GO 4, on a galaxy s7.

Any tips or suggestion?

thank you
2016-12-4
Use props
MavicUser
lvl.3
Flight distance : 431417 ft
United States

Do you have a GPS lock? The cable connecting the Mavic with the PC is just a standard Micro USB cable..
Did you cool down the Mavic before performing IMU?  The surface you put the Mavic on for IMU calibration should be perfectly level.  Compass calibration in an open field without any metal around?

2016-12-4
Use props
Pesca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2393412 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

MavicUser Posted at 2016-12-5 10:20
Do you have a GPS lock? The cable connecting the Mavic with the PC is just a standard Micro USB cable..
Did you cool down the Mavic before performing IMU?  The surface you put the Mavic on for IMU calibration should be perfectly level.  Compass calibration in an open field without any metal around?

yes to all.... :-(
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please sync your flight records and provide me with your DJI account email?
I'll help to check it.
2016-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules