Bad purchasing experience.
2515 35 2016-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38415 ft
United States

My credit card has been charged the cost of a Phantom 4 Pro, Ann extra battery, and extra propellers.  The battery was separated because of the back order on them.I was given a FedEx tracking number for the drone shipment.

Yesterday, I received a small box from DJI which only contained the box of extra blades. I spent a lot of time with DJI chat.

FedEx confirmed that there was only one box. The FedEx tracking also shows that the size of the package I received was way too small to possibly contain a Phantom 4 Pro.

After an hour and a half with DJI Chat tonight, they wouldn't even admit that the box I received was too small to fit the Phantom.

Their only (non)resolution was that someone would email me, and if it was forgotten, they would ship the drone. No timeline would be given.

So, now waiting for email. Then I wait for confirmation that it wasn't shipped? Then wait again to be shipped? And wait again for shipment time?

My first experience in getting a drone, and first experience with DJI is going badly.

Unhappy customer,
Tom S.
2016-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I understand how frustrating that must be, Tom.
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to look into it.
2016-12-4
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-4 19:37
Could you please provide me with your order number?  ...

Order number is: 0019833892500

I gave it to the DJI Support Facebook guy too. He knew about my post here.
I have the tracking number, photos of the box, the shipping tags, and the packing slip.  

Oddly enough the packing slip indicates that the way too small box contained the Phantom as well as the extra propeller blades.

I really need & appreciate help.

Thank you,
Tom S
I also have the Phanton serial number from the emailed DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement too.
2016-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-5 14:15
Order number is: 0019833892500

I gave it to the DJI Support Facebook guy too. He knew about my post here.

We have brought this to the attention of our pre-sales team.
They will help to follow up your order.
Thanks.
2016-12-5
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

My Phantom was just delivered.
It was under a different FedEx tracking number that DJI knew nothing about from thir shipping company.  
2016-12-5
Use props
RickfordZ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-5 03:24
Thanks.

I have a similar issue... my order #0015927748091 was for two Osmo add ons. It arrived today and had a phantom 3 battery and extra phantom 3 propellers in it. My ordered parts were not inside. Very strange.
2016-12-5
Use props
RickfordZ
lvl.2
United States

RickfordZ Posted at 2016-12-5 18:16
I have a similar issue... my order #0015927748091 was for two Osmo add ons. It arrived today and had a phantom 3 battery and extra phantom 3 propellers in it. My ordered parts were not inside. Very strange.

The crazy part is what I ordered was about $30 bucks total and the phantom 3 battery says it's $150... maybe I should've kept my mouth shut and just sold it.
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RickfordZ Posted at 2016-12-6 07:16

We'll help you escalate this case soon, really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-5
Use props
RickfordZ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-5 21:10
We'll help you escalate this case soon, really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for responding. I have been emailing and trying chat and other things for two order issues and I can't get any response let alone help. Online chat keeps telling me they can't help me and that they have to transfer me to another team and nothing happens. Have a Newegg order issue and sent an email to Newegg@DJI.com, actually multiple emails and still can't even get an email back. This is my first DJI experience and it has been terrible. Thank goodness for this forum or I would have 0 people helpful from DJI.
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RickfordZ Posted at 2016-12-6 11:11
Thanks for responding. I have been emailing and trying chat and other things for two order issues and I can't get any response let alone help. Online chat keeps telling me they can't help me and that they have to transfer me to another team and nothing happens. Have a Newegg order issue and sent an email to , actually multiple emails and still can't even get an email back. This is my first DJI experience and it has been terrible. Thank goodness for this forum or I would have 0 people helpful from DJI.

We'll e-mail you with the details, please check your e-mail box and feel free to reply for any further questions.
2016-12-5
Use props
RickfordZ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-5 23:06
We'll e-mail you with the details, please check your e-mail box and feel free to reply for any further questions.

Already received an email. Thanks again!
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RickfordZ Posted at 2016-12-6 12:23
Already received an email. Thanks again!

No problem, RickfordZ.
2016-12-5
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-5 00:24
Thanks.

Oh great!  Now I'm trying to find out about my battery from the original split order.  I saw that they are no longer on back order.
On line chat said I received it. The tracking number they gave me was the one that I received the Phantom under.

First, I was accused of receiving the drone in  a package too physically small (was the extra propellers),  then I received the Phantom in a mystery shipping number, now where's my battery???

I've already emailed sales & received their automated reply.

2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom Saavedra, really sorry for the inconvenience caused, we'd love to help you escalate the case again and reply your e-mail soon.
Thanks again for your support.
2016-12-10
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 08:51
Tom Saavedra, really sorry for the inconvenience caused, we'd love to help you escalate the case again and reply your e-mail soon.

If it hasn't alt ready been shipped, I want to cancel that last part of the order and my credit card credited.

I know I will have to count  on DJI for after-sales support, repair & warranty.
But I wish to no longer rely on DJI directl for sales.

Thank You,
Tom Saavedra
2016-12-11
Use props
fans7e1d02f1
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 10:51

Hi, My name is Mickey Williams.  Placed a order for a p3s on the 29th of November.  I ask up front if my order would arrive by Christmas.  The chat Person said no problem.  3-5 days to ship and 3- 5 days to receive.  Then a few days later received a new email.  Said my order was delayed because of the hi demand on my order.  can't find anyone that can seem to help me find out anything.  Need by Christmas.Can you help me Natalia?
Thanks,  order number   0012984717017
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-12 03:30
If it hasn't already been shipped, I want to cancel that last part of the order and my credit card credited.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, the extra battery hasn't been shipped yet.
If you really want to cancel the part, we'll ask our pre-sales team help you handle it.
2016-12-11
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-11 18:46
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, the extra battery hasn't been shipped yet.
If you really want to cancel the part, we'll ask our pre-sales team help you handle it.

I've emailed pre-sales and cancelled that item.
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans7e1d02f1 Posted at 2016-12-12 10:41
Hi, My name is Mickey Williams.  Placed a order for a p3s on the 29th of November.  I ask up front if my order would arrive by Christmas.  The chat Person said no problem.  3-5 days to ship and 3- 5 days to receive.  Then a few days later received a new email.  Said my order was delayed because of the hi demand on my order.  can't find anyone that can seem to help me find out anything.  Need by Christmas.Can you help me Natalia?
Thanks,  order number   0012984717017

We've checked your order, it will be shipped out within this week.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-12 12:20
I've emailed pre-sales and cancelled that item.

Our pre-sales team have cancelled the battery and sent you an e-mail as well, please check it and reply the e-mail for any further questions.Thank you again for your support.
2016-12-11
Use props
fans7e1d02f1
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-11 22:53
We've checked your order, it will be shipped out within this week.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

thank you for the fast response!!  was getting worried!  but you saved the day for me!  Marry Christmas!  and thank you again!
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans7e1d02f1 Posted at 2016-12-13 03:06
thank you for the fast response!!  was getting worried!  but you saved the day for me!  Marry Christmas!  and thank you again!

No problem, Marry Christmas to you!
2016-12-12
Use props
Hv9kNVd0sGbF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3166 ft
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-5 04:37
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to look into it.

Hello Dji Mindy. I ordered the MAvic PRo the day that it cames on the market. After 8 weeks I cancelled the order because I paid everything already and received nothing.
After this first and bad experience with dji online I ordered The Phantom 4Pro. Ordernr 0328135229320
Yesterday I received only a part of my order. Only the drone but no props,Battery, charger hub and filters. Please let me know when those parts will arrive. I paid everything already.

I am not satisfied about the service and communication of dji??

ANother question is where can I find the official invoice of the goods I bought.
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hv9kNVd0sGbF Posted at 2016-12-13 18:12
Hello Dji Mindy. I ordered the MAvic PRo the day that it cames on the market. After 8 weeks I cancelled the order because I paid everything already and received nothing.
After this first and bad experience with dji online I ordered The Phantom 4Pro. Ordernr 0328135229320
Yesterday I received only a part of my order. Only the drone but no props,Battery, charger hub and filters. Please let me know when those parts will arrive. I paid everything already.

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We've checked your order again, the props, battery, charger hub and filters will be shipped today, hope you can receive them soon and enjoy the flight!
2016-12-13
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

The hits just keep coming.  

My new Phantom 4 Pro is in its way to the repair facility for exchange. Has some gimbal not keeping level & couple other problems.  

Going to miss family at the beach Christmas filming because in order to be within the window for exchange, I shipped it yesterday.

A repair would maybe have made it it time, but if the problem persisted they would not exchange after that because of the time period expiring.

Just doesn't seem fair in the event it wasn't repaired properly, my time to exchange lapses even though they would be the cause of it.   

Last time for me buying DJI.
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-16 01:46
The hits just keep coming.  

My new Phantom 4 Pro is in its way to the repair facility for exchange. Has some gimbal not keeping level & couple other problems.  

We feel very sorry for the issue.
We'll help you handle the case soon after receiving your unit.
For the repair case, we will do the test and QC before shipping.
Please feel free to let us know for any further questions, and click "Reply" so that we can get a remind and reply you soon.
2016-12-15
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-15 22:30
We feel very sorry for the issue.
We'll help you handle the case soon after receiving your unit.
For the repair case, we will do the test and QC before shipping.

My case for replacement is CAS-363926-V8B4T4.
My Phantom 4 Pro arrived, according to tracking, at the Carson, California, US facility on December  16th.
The online progress query doesn't even show it as received.  ..so no progress.  
DJI on line Chat assures me it as arrived but still in the queue to start, but they've been no help.

I Haven't even gotten notification that the DJI facility received the drone and they have.

I know they are busy, but this entire  process of buying from DJI store has not gone well, and I am very much dissatisfied with DJI so far.

Please help!!!
2016-12-22
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-22 02:30
My case for replacement is CAS-363926-V8B4T4.
My Phantom 4 Pro arrived, according to tracking, at the Carson, California, US facility on December  16th.
The online progress query doesn't even show it as received.  ..so no progress.  

Wow! DJI stepped up & has quickly sent a replacement.  It's on it's way!!   Nice!

But now I have a question about The DJI Care Refresh. Of course it's under the old serial number.
Please tell me there is any easy way to transfer, or re-issue, when DJI has the original drone and has been replaced.
2016-12-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-23 13:19
Wow! DJI stepped up & has quickly sent a replacement.  It's on it's way!!   Nice!

But now I have a question about The DJI Care Refresh. Of course it's under the old serial number.

Great, I just checked your case, it's done, hope you will receive it soon.
For the DJI Care Refresh, please send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with the new aircraft SN, our support will help you handle it.
2016-12-22
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-22 22:51
Great, I just checked your case, it's done, hope you will receive it soon.
For the DJI Care Refresh, please send an e-mail to  with the new aircraft SN, our support will help you handle it.

Yes, they really stepped up & I will be receiving it very soon.
Ok, will email Care Refresh.

Thank you!
2016-12-22
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-22 23:23
Yes, they really stepped up & I will be receiving it very soon.
Ok, will email Care Refresh.

I did receive my drone today.
But I haven't heard back from dgicare@dji.com.
I received it,and activated it, either of which start the 48 hour clock to get DJI Care Refresh.
And I don't even want to fly it until I do have DJI Care Refresh!

Since nobody will help, and djicare@dji.com hasn't responded it looks like I'll have to purchase an additional Care.
...then TRY to get one of them refunded.

THE REFFERAL TO DJICARE@DJI.COM WAS A DEAD END.

SOMBODY PLEASE HELP so I can flow my new replacement drone!!!!!!!!!!
2016-12-23
Use props
fanse44e2ca3
New

Belgium

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-24 07:49
But I haven't heard back from .
I received it,and activated it, either of which start the 48 hour clock to get DJI Care Refresh.

Wat do you think about this:

Disappointment 1:  contact Defisat, I hasten to order kit PH2 with Zenmuse gimbal h3-3d  on Thursday morning 01/12/16  It was told that I will be delivered Friday, but the package has been shipped only Friday, so reception Monday. Not very important.

disappointment 2: no battery led may illuminate, even when charging. Looking forward, the battery is returned immediately. I would hope that a new battery be sent before even to receive the defective, but expected happens Thursday at 9, then only we charge the new and not shipped that Friday: a weekend lost again!

disappointment 3: believing that they were in the kit, I order for € 13 the protections of propellers. Defisat tells me that he gives me the gift of the inconvenience and for postage: they have not sent.

Disappointment 4: Assembly of the stabilizer h3-3d (sold as a kit with the PH2), to be effective, request that we add a small  piece inside the drone, but there is a "warranty seal" that makes the warranty is lost when open. Defisat confirms that Yes, finally, it is sold without warranty.

Disappointment 5: the drone is ready with its battery Gopro Hero3 placed and charged last week. The arrival of the battery, 1er test: Zenmuse Gimbal H3-3D works, but wrong at some time as if he had Parkinson's disease. I report this Friday at 3 pm, back to new firmware to update, retests without success and many hours lost during the weekend, check the connections. Defisat implies several that the drone has worked without Gopro, which can change settings: it would be stupid to do that, and more without a battery, it's impossible.
Monday morning at 10: 00, the H3-3D is filed at the post office. I hope that during that time, Defisat in has sent back a functional. Response at 10:22: to return all (drone ph2 + h3-3d), but Defisat asking me too late.

Disappointment 6: Although they have in stock, and that probably they won't sell more (the Gopro Hero 3 is no longer marketed), Defisat doesn't do Exchange, but have it repaired by GDI repair. Delay?

Disappointment 7: I ask to buy instead of the Phantom 2 the Phantom4, which costs 3 x more expensive. Defisat who really wants to get rid of its Phantom 2, refuses: no return is accepted.

Disappointment 8: amazing: not happy to have been able to sell a Phantom 2 downgraded, Defisat propose to save time buying a new Zenmuse H3-3D to dump its stocks.

Problem not resolved today...
2016-12-26
Use props
fanse44e2ca3
New

Belgium

fanse44e2ca3 Posted at 2016-12-26 16:05

Disappointment 1:  contact Defisat, I hasten to order kit PH2 with Zenmuse gimbal h3-3d  on Thursday morning 01/12/16  It was told that I will be delivered Friday, but the package has been shipped only Friday, so reception Monday. Not very important.

If someone can find the problem with th gimbal....  here is the link for video:

https://we.tl/peI5f6nTNE
2016-12-26
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

fanse44e2ca3 Posted at 2016-12-26 23:05

Not much at all really ... but then again i can't understand 90% of it.
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-24 14:49
But I haven't heard back from .

May I know you have got it sorted out or not?
Please click on "Reply" so that we can receive a remind and help you escalate it soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-28
Use props
djiuser_IjLCCjxoZp7x
lvl.1
Canada

#Quick Reply HereI have ordered the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo from canada too it's been over a week now they taken my money and it's still not ship and now they are said that a free gift that supposed to come with the order is out of stock and that why they are not sending my order. and they have been giving me the runaround since wha a bad first experience with this company.
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules