Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are these markings normal?
1288 7 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys,

under some lighthing conditions I can see a large amount of crack-like lines around the border of my controller's "metal" cover and on the surface.
also received a scratched tablet post with my order. Does anyone else expoerienced this? - is it normal? or did i just get a controller with poor craftmanship?

I am concerned the over time the finishs will chip.
Thanks in advance

2015-2-10
Use props
kietzmanbc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 318205 ft
Canada

I just received my (dual) controller set up this morning and it does not have any marks/scratches. Sorry to hear yours came that way.
2015-2-10
Use props
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

kietzmanbc Posted at 2015-2-11 09:27
I just received my (dual) controller set up this morning and it does not have any marks/scratches. S ...

not have any marks/scratches on mine too
I only see a big scratch in my wallet.
2015-2-10
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would contact your dealer or DJI direct.
2015-2-10
Use props
chato1974.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2630909 ft
  • >>>
United States

The device holder will fold all the way down when in the stored position. The plastic on the top of the holder will scratch the controller's base where you see it. I put a piece of tape on the front for the holder where it comes in contact with the controller when closed and in the case. That solved the problem of it becoming worse. Now it just looks funny with a small front of 3M's blue paining tape on it.
2015-2-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Did the RC come with the coating?
2015-2-10
Use props
kilowong.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20741 ft
Hong Kong

not normal
2015-2-11
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>
United States

yes the controller came with a plastic covering on it. The markings are only visible at certain light. For he most past, im looking at it now, it looks normal.
2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules