Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping Notifications :: December 5-11
1603 8 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

I know there is an amazing spreadsheet for those who ordered at launch.  But, how about some data for the rest of us!

If you receive a shipping notice this week, post in this thread.  Include the following information:

• What you ordered
• When you ordered
• Who you ordered from
• Where you are located

Keep it tidy, no rants, no "still waiting", just those whith updated shipping info please.  If this works I'll create a new thread each week.

Perhaps we can get an idea of what ongoing order fulfilment looks like.
2016-12-5
Use props
MadMonkey
lvl.2

United States

Mine just showed up on Thursday , which I had order on Oct 4th. You may have a long wait ahead of you.
2016-12-5
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

United States

Mavic Pro
11/14
Newegg
Bellevue, WA
Shipped 12/5
Expected delivery 12/8
2016-12-5
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Order Time: 2016-11-26 00:44:38 (UTC)
dji direct
Boise, Idaho
2016-12-5
Use props
makg 3
lvl.1

United States

Mavic basic ordered 11/14/16 from Newegg shipped last night at 2am AK time. Should be here thurs.
2016-12-5
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

makg 3 Posted at 2016-12-6 01:34
Mavic basic ordered 11/14/16 from Newegg shipped last night at 2am AK time. Should be here thurs.

based on your turn around time, I placed a second order today thru NewEgg. Their website said "Order now, item will be shipped on 01/01/17 By DJI Official Store"... So I placed the order. I will cancel one of the orders when I receive notification that the other has shipped and I receive the tracking information.

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
NewEgg
ordered 12/05/16
Boise, Idaho

2016-12-5
Use props
TrevHolland
lvl.1

United States

What's the point in this thread? The current tracking thread will get to these orders when it becomes relevant. For now, you're just creating a thread that will be useless in about 2 or 3 weeks time. And you're creating a LOT of work for yourself.
Edit: And for the record, the current thread isn't meant just for those who ordered at launch. It's tracking all orders. But it's only going to show data for orders that are currently shipping (or at least, soon-to-ship). Collecting data for orders as far out as December is almost useless. It's way too far ahead to actually get any good data.
2016-12-5
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3
United States

• What you ordered: Fly less
• When you ordered: 9/29
• Who you ordered from: B&H
• Where you are located: Oregon

2016-12-5
Use props
Advanced