Inspire 1 stupid question
1484 7 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
presti.optonlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1329 ft

United States

Just got my Inspire 1 today, one stupid question. How do I get it out of beginer mode?

2015-2-10
Use props
steve2909
lvl.2

Australia

In the App under the flight mode (top left corner) you will find beginner mode just slide setting to off position and its done.
2015-2-10
Use props
dmytchak
lvl.3

United States

Click on the Mode icon just right to the home button.

MC Settings dialog box is displayed

Beginner Mode should be the 3rd item from the top

<note: iOS 0.9.2>

Hope this helps

-David
2015-2-10
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ihave seen the beginner mode on my Tablet. Does anyone know what that is exactly?
2015-2-10
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Just got my Inspire 1 today, one stupid question. How do I get it out of beginer mode?

I don't see any question being a "Stupid" question...For the more we ask the more we'll know and learn about our $$ investment
It's hard to ask as it makes one feel like a noob sometimes.
But we were all noobs at some time and we are all still noobs when it comes to the Inspire 1
2015-2-10
Use props
presti.optonlin
lvl.3

United States

Thanks Steve, I never noticed  that, Thank you again.
2015-2-10
Use props
presti.optonlin
lvl.3

United States

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-2-11 11:12
I don't see any question being a "Stupid" question...For the more we ask the more we'll know and l ...

You are sooo right Captain, I've been flying about 4 years and yes still learning.
2015-2-10
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

When you want to put the Inspire to bed back in its case (Travel Mode), sometimes it doesnt work on carpet covering because the carpet absorbs the ultrasonic signals underneath.  What happens when on carpet is it simply goes right down, hits the carpet then goes back up into flight mode.

If you place the aircraft on the Inspire case this is a more dense material and the ultrasonic waves bounce off the surface better and the aircaft will then go into the travel mode.
2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules