Forum community enhancement [Ongoing]
59889 188 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

I've noticed that the "X minutes ago" by threads is actually wrong in some cases - for example it shows "15 minutes ago" when in fact the last post was an hour ago...
2018-4-16
Use props
Darkzi.F527
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76152 ft
France

Hey there ! Two things that would be great :
1) I am not able to change my username in the "Settings" section : each time I try I have a message telling me I am not connected and it actually disconnect me... :/
2) It would be great to have a public profile page where we could put the link to our Youtube channel, Instagram, website and stuff like that ! ;)
2018-4-17
Use props
Vls Shareto
New

Are there any lipo battery available for the p3 pro Controller ????
2018-6-18
Use props
Greenkrack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1408885 ft
United States

How do I post a video
2018-7-22
Use props
Nostalgic Memories
New
United States

I purchased my Mavic Pro drone about a month ago. There was no instruction brochure inclosed in the box. I would appreciate receiving one.  Also I have done all adjustments/setup/gimbal settings that are necessary. My drone is not returning to home when the automatic home button is depressed.  Upon viewing the photos/video only a few videos are saved to my Samsung 8+ cell phone and the photos appeare, however I have to download the videos directly from the card.. When those videos are viewed the quality is awful.  The video is blurry, picsalated, and the capture is jumpy, and looks like a slow, bracketted freeze frame type file. I tried to upload the files to a different computer but the images are the same... I am wondering if perhaps the card may be bad. Hopefully it is not the drone itself..  This drone has not encountered any obsticals/damage as I am still learning it in open fields only. I'm very concerned.  I had attempted to rectify by viewing any and all videos/write ups and picking others brains for possible answers to no avail.  Please assistance is requested... thank you in advance. Lea Mau Cook
2018-7-23
Use props
RocketBoat
New

Canada

I'm new to this, where would I go for information regarding problem with a  Naza m V2 Moe
2018-8-20
Use props
David J.
First Officer
Flight distance : 1231385 ft
United States

FYI: There is not way to post anything in the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom categories.
2018-8-27
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Well I would like to be able to post videos, if not then I would be happy with just photos from my iPad mini 4 . I guess I must go up in rank befor that happens
2018-9-7
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-7 20:59
Well I would like to be able to post videos, if not then I would be happy with just photos from my iPad mini 4 . I guess I must go up in rank befor that happens

I found out I can post jpg but only on my windows computer using Edge. Cant do it on my ipads and I an using the latest ISO
2018-9-8
Use props
JamesDawson
New
Canada

does DJI have any plans to add the FUJIFILM GFX 50S to the list of supported cameras for the Ronin-S?  FUJIFILM GFX 50S
2018-10-25
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

I would love an option to sort by date of thread posted rather than the most recent comment.
2018-11-11
Use props
Nermie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56795 ft
Australia

DJI, I have had some recent activity on the Forum and receive emails when new replies are added. I have noticed something strange, The links within the emails will not work. Initially I thought this was a general problem with my MS Outlook for Mac not working with Safari for links and have been investigating solutions. However I soon realised that links in other emails do work. It is ONLY the links I receive in Emails from the DJI forum  that are not working. Links from all other sources seem to work just fine. Is this a known issue? If so, is there a solution to the problem? Are DJI aware that this is occurring? Thank You.
2018-11-21
Use props
djiuser_8NPxzocU2EmP
New

United States

I already feel the flame coming... so I’ll start by saying yes I used the search bar, I’m new here but no stranger to forums in general.  I’ve searched google and reddit, even posted on reddit and I can’t find an answer anywhere. This forum seems to have a learning curve on where and how to post.  This seemed like the most relevant thread to try a last ditch effort to get this question answered.

I know iPhone X ended up being incompatible (for practical purposes of taking full advantage of what you’d expect from a gimbal) with the DJIs and other gimbals due to the hardwares OIS that could not be turned off.  I now own an XS, and I am trying desperately to find out if this issue has been resolved on the iPhone XS? And I mean truly resolved..  not “it’s been optimized.”  

Any help is so much appreciated.  I am very excited to be able to use my phone to produce acceptable content for semi-commercial and personal purposes.  I just need to know this before purchasing... Thank you!
2018-12-7
Use props
djiuser_6GOwXYpEjJUY
New

Colombia

Hello, i purchased the ronin s and i was setting it up and it was working fine, but all of the sudden the joystick stop responding and now its not working.
i can only get it to pan when i turn on the 360, but not tilt or roll. please help me out here
2018-12-8
Use props
djiuser_6GOwXYpEjJUY
New

Colombia

Hello, i purchased the ronin s and i was setting it up and it was working fine, but all of the sudden the joystick stop responding and now its not working.
i can only get it to pan when i turn on the 360, but not tilt or roll. please help me out here
From the app works fine, but not directly the joystick
2018-12-8
Use props
fans8c54bdbf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5151 ft
Canada

Dji  Editor- issue: after movie has been created, the quality of the music soundtrack is greatly diminished. As a matter of fact, the track is now mono as opposed to stereo when the clips are at the editing phase.
By wearing headphones, it is quite obvious. I have tried different music tracks with the same results. Please fix that annoying bug asap!
Moreover, why is the text input so limited in functionality (number of characters, no choice for font type, size and colour, unable to input different captions)?
2019-1-1
Use props
fans8c54bdbf
lvl.1
Canada

Dji  Editor- issue: after movie has been created, the quality of the music soundtrack is greatly diminished. As a matter of fact, the track is now mono as opposed to stereo when the clips are at the editing phase.
By wearing headphones, it is quite obvious. I have tried different music tracks with the same results. Please fix that annoying bug asap!
Moreover, why is the text input so limited in functionality (number of characters, no choice for font type, size and colour, unable to input different captions)?
2019-1-1
Use props
djiuser_VcP37pUkK2Bf
New

India

Help finding lost Spark
Hi. I was out flying my Spark at a park today and I was at an movies download movies at forum  altitude of about 390ft and distance of 800ft. All of the sudden I lost GPS signal and it said something about a magnetic field and then my controller completely disconnected. I ran to where I last thought it was and didn't see it there. The battery was at like 30%. I tried using the Find my Drone part of the DJI Go 4 app but it didn't help. Any ideas on what else I can try to do?

2019-1-6
Use props
Volevite
lvl.1
Canada

In the DJi Go 4 app, when clips are in the process of being edited, the particular music track selected sounds great, that is high quality and in stereo. However, after the movie has been created, the music sound quality has decreased dramatically....as a matter of fact, it now plays in mono only. I have tried different music tracks and it’s always the same result, ie no more stereo, but rather bland mono rendition. Is that a bug? Please use headphones and you’ll see what I’m talking about!

Reply from DJI:
We would just like to update you regarding your reported issue with the DJI Go 4 App Editor as we have received feedback from our engineers.
(...),video and music are compressed after being edited. So unfortunately we can not cover this issue. We can suggest to use professional video editing software on a PC to create your work.

My reply:

I have already started using an outside editor (Apple’s iMovie app) in order to get decent music quality. It’s just unfortunate that I have to navigate between different apps. There are a lot of very nice music tracks on the DJI GO 4 editor but I refuse to use them as the final output is unsatisfactory due to the low sound quality.

I am very disappointed that DJI software programmers can not or are not willing to solve this issue. It is quite ironic that futuristic super high tech drones can record in HD (or even 4K) but when it comes to final editing via the DJI GO 4 app, the music is compressed to low quality one-channel mono sound!

I did find other comments on the DJI Forum about this issue. People are not happy. May I suggest that DJI hire better programmers so that your customers who spend hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on your products can expect an app that finally delivers a top-notch 21st century editor as opposed to one that produces music like it was done more than 60 years ago!

2019-1-9
Use props
Russ Lee
New

Indonesia

Hi,

I have trouble with my Phantom3 remote control USB port . It  can not  connect to smartphone (android or iPhone)
Any suggest , please?
2019-2-1
Use props
Can I get my drone back?
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

The DJI forum on (mobile/DJI GO/ DJI store) should have all the same features as the desktop top version.
2019-2-12
Use props
wateronfyre
New

Portugal

Mavic air is a god drone, but batery isnt. Looks like we fly 5 minutes and batery is off. Hope DJI solve this problem in the future. At least 30m.
2019-3-23
Use props
fansce68f865
New

United States

DJI needs to pull its head out and stop offering a new model practically every year! STOP IT.
2019-5-29
Use props
fansce68f865
New

United States

I want to see DJI think much more carefully about introducing new models. I can't get repair services to look at my Phantom Vision 2!
2019-5-29
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Why does the OSMO 2 link send me to the osmo pocket forum? Seems that these new changes are faulty and lots of great information is now lost. Please fix the links and return the old posts.
2019-6-5
Use props
hpprinter
New

India

Printer is Offline,  HP Troubleshooting  |+1-855-607-8359 | Printer Offline

Unable to solve the issues related to the HP Printer and trying to troubleshoot to get the solution, can call us anytime for instant guidance and technical support. Looking for the solution related to the HP-Printer Offline, contact our team of expert technicians and get instant help. If your HP printer says My Printer is Offline, We fix your issues in less possible time.
Call us +1-855-607-8359

2019-6-26
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

djiuser_n470yoq5K04u Posted at 2018-8-17 06:59
BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL/FAKE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE(),ID CARDS,Counterfeits Bank notes,TOEFL,IELTS,TOEIC Etc  BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL/FAKE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE(),ID CARDS,Counterfeits Bank notes Etc  Buy counterfeit,real fake passport, drivers license, id card()  OBTAIN OR BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE PASSPORT, ID CARDS , DRIVERS LICENSE,TOEFL,IELTS,TOEIC  We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards, visas, birth certificates  TOEFL,IELTS,TOEIC and other documents for a number of countries like:  USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South  Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, etc.  To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website:   (If in some technical reasons you are unable to visit our website we are always happy to answer your  questions on email addresses mentioned below):   CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS  Contact E-Mail: ===========================================================charlselwatson@gmail.com skype Name: =================================  Kik: ===================================== charlselwatson Wickr: ============================= charlselwatson1 -IDs Scan-yes...  -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL  -BARCODES: IDS SCAN  -UV: YES  FAKE IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING - EMAIL SUPPORT  buy fake USA(United States) passports,  buy fake Australian passports,  buy fake Belgium passports,  buy fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,  buy fake Canadian(Canada) passports,  buy fake Finnish(Finland) passports,  buy fake French(France) passports,  buy fake German(Germany) passports,  buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,  buy fake Israel passports,  buy fake UK(United Kingdom) passports,  buy fake Spanish(Spain) passports,  buy fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,  buy fake South African passports.  buy fake Australian driver licenses,  buy fake Canadian driver licenses,  buy fake French(France) driver licenses,  buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,  buy fake German(Germany) driving licenses,  buy fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,  buy fake Diplomatic passports,  buy false USA(United States) passports,  buy false Australian passports,  buy false Belgium passports,  buy false Brazilian(Brazil) passports,  buy false Canadian(Canada) passports,  buy false Finnish(Finland) passports,  buy false French(France) passports,  buy false German(Germany) passports,  buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,  buy false Israel passports,  buy false UK(United Kingdom) passports,  buy false Spanish(Spain) passports,  buy false Mexican(Mexico) passports,  buy false South African passports.  buy false Australian driver licenses,  buy false Canadian driver licenses,  buy false French(France) driver licenses,  buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,  buy false German(Germany) driving licenses,  buy false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,  buy false Diplomatic passports,  buy Camouflage passports,  buy passport Duplicates,  fake USA(united States) passports for sale,  fake Australian passports for sell,  fake Belgium passports for sell,  fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,  fake Canadian(Canada) passports for sell,  fake Finnish(Finland) passports for sell,  fake French(France) passports for sell,  fake German(Germany) passports for sell,  fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports for sell,  fake Israel passports for sell,  fake UK(United Kingdom) passports for sell,  fake Spanish(Spain) passports for sell,  fake Mexican(Mexico) passports for sell,  fake South African passports for sell,  fake Australian driver licenses for sell,  fake Canadian driver licenses for sell,  fake French(France) driver licenses for sell,  fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses for sell,  fake German(Germany) driving licenses for sell,  fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses for sell,  fake Diplomatic passports for sell,  false USA(united States) passports for sale,  false Australian passports for sell,  false Belgium passports for sell,  false Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,  false Canadian(Canada) passports for sell,  false Finnish(Finland) passports for sell,  false French(France) passports for sell,  false German(Germany) passports for sell,  false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports for sell,  false Israel passports for sell,  false UK(United Kingdom) passports for sell,  false Spanish(Spain) passports for sell,  false Mexican(Mexico) passports for sell,  false South African passports for sell,  false Australian driver licenses for sell,  false Canadian driver licenses for sell,  false French(France) driver licenses for sell,  false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses for sell,  false German(Germany) driving licenses for sell,  false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses for sell,  false Diplomatic passports for sell,  Camouflage passports for sale,  passport Duplicates for sale.  fake passport of Afghanistan  fake passport of Albania  fake passport of Algeria  fake passport of Andorra  fake passport of Angola  fake passport of Antigua & Deps  fake passport of Argentina  fake passport of Armenia  fake passport of Australia  fake passport of Austria  fake passport of Azerbaijan  fake passport of Bahamas  fake passport of Bahrain  fake passport of Bangladesh  fake passport of Barbados  fake passport of Belarus  fake passport of Belgium  fake passport of Belize  fake passport of Benin  fake passport of Bhutan  fake passport of Bolivia  fake passport of Bosnia Herzegovina  fake passport of Botswana  fake passport of Brazil  fake passport of Brunei  fake passport of Bulgaria  fake passport of Burkina  fake passport of Burundi  fake passport of Cambodia  fake passport of Cameroon  fake passport of Canada  fake passport of Cape Verde  fake passport of Central African Rep  fake passport of Chad  fake passport of Chile  fake passport of China  fake passport of Colombia  fake passport of Comoros  fake passport of Congo  fake passport of Congo {Democratic Rep}  fake passport of Costa Rica  fake passport of Croatia  fake passport of Cuba  fake passport of Cyprus  fake passport of Czech Republic  fake passport of Denmark  fake passport of Djibouti  fake passport of Dominica  fake passport of Dominican Republic  fake passport of East Timor  fake passport of Ecuador  fake passport of Egypt  fake passport of El Salvador  fake passport of Equatorial Guinea  fake passport of Eritrea  fake passport of Estonia  fake passport of Ethiopia  fake passport of Fiji  fake passport of Finland  fake passport of France  fake passport of Gabon  fake passport of Gambia  fake passport of Georgia  fake passport of Germany  fake passport of Ghana  fake passport of Greece  fake passport of Grenada  fake passport of Guatemala  fake passport of Guinea  fake passport of Guinea-Bissau  fake passport of Guyana  fake passport of Haiti  fake passport of Honduras  fake passport of Hungary  fake passport of Iceland  fake passport of India  fake passport of Indonesia  fake passport of Iran  fake passport of Iraq  fake passport of Ireland {Republic}  fake passport of Israel  fake passport of Italy  fake passport of Ivory Coast  fake passport of Jamaica  fake passport of Japan  fake passport of Jordan  fake passport of Kazakhstan  fake passport of Kenya  fake passport of Kiribati  fake passport of Korea North  fake passport of Korea South  fake passport of Kosovo  fake passport of Kuwait  fake passport of Kyrgyzstan  fake passport of Laos  fake passport of Latvia  fake passport of Lebanon  fake passport of Lesotho  fake passport of Liberia  fake passport of Libya  fake passport of Liechtenstein  fake passport of Lithuania  fake passport of Luxembourg  fake passport of Macedonia  fake passport of Madagascar  fake passport of Malawi  fake passport of Malaysia  fake passport of Maldives  fake passport of Mali  fake passport of Malta  fake passport of Marshall Islands  fake passport of Mauritania  fake passport of Mauritius  fake passport of Mexico  fake passport of Micronesia  fake passport of Moldova  fake passport of Monaco  fake passport of Mongolia  fake passport of Montenegro  fake passport of Morocco  fake passport of Mozambique  fake passport of Myanmar, {Burma}  fake passport of Namibia  fake passport of Nauru  fake passport of  fake passport of Netherlands  fake passport of New Zealand  fake passport of Nicaragua  fake passport of Niger  fake passport of Nigeria  fake passport of Norway   BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL/FAKE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARDS,Counterfeits Bank notes Etc  Buy Real/Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship

Please get a fake passport for yourself to the hell
2019-6-30
Use props
RD West
lvl.1

United States

I feel the forum works well. I have spent several hours over the past few days reading throughout the forum. Where I see the real issue is with DJI itself. Should I say the lack of care from customer service. I’ve read over and over customers requesting help with problems with their DJI equipment. More often than not the reply from DJI is something along the line of deeply sorry, will escalate, manager will contact you, sorry for the late response, inform the team to keep following up, etc. I see a lot of talk just no correction.
I just do not see where DJI cares after the sale. If anyone questions what I’ve written just take a minute or two and read through the forum and see for yourself.

Regards,
Rick
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RD West Posted at 9-15 16:57
I feel the forum works well. I have spent several hours over the past few days reading throughout the forum. Where I see the real issue is with DJI itself. Should I say the lack of care from customer service. I’ve read over and over customers requesting help with problems with their DJI equipment. More often than not the reply from DJI is something along the line of deeply sorry, will escalate, manager will contact you, sorry for the late response, inform the team to keep following up, etc. I see a lot of talk just no correction.
I just do not see where DJI cares after the sale. If anyone questions what I’ve written just take a minute or two and read through the forum and see for yourself.

Hi RD West, apologies for reading about this feedback and for any inconvenience caused. May I know if you have had any unpleasant experiences with DJI before? Please provide us the ticket/ case number, if any. And we will help you to further assist. Looking forward to your reply, thanks.
2023-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules