12Next >
11336 60 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92 ft
Canada

Sorry yes another shipping post. After buying and then having to return (recalled after 9 days) a Karma Drone I looked to DJI. I did have a BestBuy and Amazon order for a Mavric but gave up after the shipping dates changed several times then the P4P was released. So I got right in line for it (P4P+) ordered on in the first few days of release.

My order (0017323898093) placed on 2016-11-19 01:06:53 (UTC) has been in the "shipping pending" mode since the 28th when they took the funds. I was very excited on the 28th thinking that they took the funds when they where about to ship. I wish they actually took the funds right away as being from Canada the exchange was much better when I placed the order. When they did charge me it was 95$ more for the exchange from when they first authorized my credit card. Oh well... So now I am worried they may return the funds because they can not ship and it will have cost me money to just be in line (the exchange has changed again).

So my question is how long have other people waited to get a shipped email (not including Mavric shipping experiances)?

I want to point out I am not frustrated just curious and hopeful.
2016-12-5
Use props
SKYLINQ
lvl.1

United States

I purchased my p4p on the 18 of November and have had shipping pending since around the 24th of November.  I ordered extra batteries and the refresh plan and was told in an online chat with a DJI rep that the  drone will be delayed due to the add ons.  I think we are going to be stuck eternally waiting {:4_142:}
2016-12-5
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

I did add an extra set of props and DJI care...guess I should have skipped the extras. I knew extra batteries would delay things but figured the props and DJI care would not delay the order.
2016-12-5
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

Just got the let down email that my order has been delayed. I might just cancel an reconsider weather or not I still want a drone. Seems to be to many problems and delay's anyway.
A quick chat just told me it would be an other 1-2 weeks.
2016-12-5
Use props
farmboss
lvl.1

United States

eM-Burr Posted at 2016-12-5 20:00
Just got the let down email that my order has been delayed. I might just cancel an reconsider weather or not I still want a drone. Seems to be to many problems and delay's anyway.

I am in the same boat. Delayed order for a Phantom 3????????????????????????????????????????????????

DJI won't respond or help. I can't even post a Thread. VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

First, and LAST time buyer..
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

farmboss Posted at 2016-12-6 09:14
I am in the same boat. Delayed order for a Phantom 3????????????????????????????????????????????????

DJI won't respond or help. I can't even post a Thread. VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

May I know your order number? we'll help you check the information.
2016-12-5
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-6 02:51

Any chance you could look at mine please?
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eM-Burr Posted at 2016-12-6 18:09
Any chance you could look at mine please?

We've checked your order, it will be shipped this week, hope you could receive it soon.
2016-12-6
Use props
SKYLINQ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-6 18:39
We've checked your order, it will be shipped this week, hope you could receive it soon.

Would you mind checking on the status of my order?  
Order number:  0018303293368
Order Time:        2016-11-18 19:33:08 (UTC)
2016-12-6
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

farmboss Posted at 2016-12-5 19:14

Wow. Delayed order for a Phantom 3? I wonder why that happened.
2016-12-6
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-6 05:39

Thank you very much for looking. I very much hope it ships this week.
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SKYLINQ Posted at 2016-12-7 00:10
Would you mind checking on the status of my order?  
Order number:  0018303293368
Order Time:        2016-11-18 19:33:08 (UTC)

We've checked your order, it will be shipped out tomorrow, hope you could receive it soon.
2016-12-6
Use props
fans6cd86df7
New

United States

Will all of the orders ship this week? I am not hearing anything in response to my emails, either. My order number is 0018024619320. Thank you!
2016-12-6
Use props
fans8a15d781
lvl.1
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-12-7
Use props
farmboss
lvl.1

United States

Yes, Order # 0015388420039

I've been told all week it will ship "tomorrow" and "within this week."

Tomorrow will be Friday and I have a feeling my order will NOT ship.
2016-12-8
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

farmboss Posted at 2016-12-8 20:09

I am starting to worry now too being Friday in China and not getting any shipping info. I am not sure if DJI works on the weekends but maybe in the next few hours I will get that waited for email. Ikeep checking http://store.dji.com/orders/tracking about 0017323898093.
2016-12-8
Use props
fans6cd86df7
New

United States

Mine finally shipped yesterday. Hang in there, everyone!
2016-12-9
Use props
fans92ef4543
New

United States

This seems to be the closest I have found to track down status of an order.

Anyone at DJI want to look at my order: ORDER#  0016527728096.

Have been trying to get an update for 2 weeks now.  Any help is appreciated.
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans92ef4543 Posted at 2016-12-9 19:06
This seems to be the closest I have found to track down status of an order.

Anyone at DJI want to look at my order: ORDER#  0016527728096.

When the order says shipped, that's when you'll know and there really is not any more information.
2016-12-9
Use props
farmboss
lvl.1

United States

farmboss Posted at 2016-12-8 20:09

Well the week is over and my order never shipped. What is DJI going to do to fix this problem?????????
2016-12-9
Use props
PhantomPhil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

I just think its a matter that things don't happen in China the way you expect thing to happen elsewhere. You need different expectations. DJI are being overwhelmed with orders due to producing a great value for money drone. I am sure they are trying their best to supply everyone as soon as possible. It must be difficult if manufacturing cannot keep up with demand. In the UK it is normally the case that money is not debited from your bank account  until goods are dispatched but how could this procedure work across continents with different banking systems? I know you wont like this but patience is a virtue and you need to hang in there without all this complaining. Is it really worth the paranoia that you are inflicting upon yourselves. Life is too short to be worrying over the delivery of a product and whether a week or a day will make any difference to you life. I have more important concerns in my life, maybe you don't? DJI Chat don't really know when your order will be dispatched as in my experience, so is it really worth pestering them when I am sure they have more important things to do. For what its worth I ordered my P4P+ (with additional battery) on 22 November; DJI Chat eventually told me delivery would be 26 December; my online DJI account said Shipped on 06 December but according to http://store.dji.com/orders/tracking it did not ship until 08 December. (Therefore to answer fanscbd86642 question it appears it takes a day or two to put it in a box and create a shipping label) It is now 12 December and the P4P+ is at the local DHL centre awaiting dispatch for the last 50 mile leg of its journey.
Accusing DJI of theft on an open forum is irresponsible and libellous and to me is beyond the right of freedom of speech. DJI have a lot of patience in comparison.
2016-12-10
Use props
farmboss
lvl.1

United States

PhantomPhil Posted at 2016-12-10 09:25
I just think its a matter that things don't happen in China the way you expect thing to happen elsewhere. You need different expectations. DJI are being overwhelmed with orders due to producing a great value for money drone. I am sure they are trying their best to supply everyone as soon as possible. It must be difficult if manufacturing cannot keep up with demand. In the UK it is normally the case that money is not debited from your bank account  until goods are dispatched but how could this procedure work across continents with different banking systems? I know you wont like this but patience is a virtue and you need to hang in there without all this complaining. Is it really worth the paranoia that you are inflicting upon yourselves. Life is too short to be worrying over the delivery of a product and whether a week or a day will make any difference to you life. I have more important concerns in my life, maybe you don't? DJI Chat don't really know when your order will be dispatched as in my experience, so is it really worth pestering them when I am sure they have more important things to do. For what its worth I ordered my P4P+ (with additional battery) on 22 November; DJI Chat eventually told me delivery would be 26 December; my online DJI account said Shipped on 06 December but according to http://store.dji.com/orders/tracking it did not ship until 08 December. (Therefore to answer fanscbd86642 question it appears it takes a day or two to put it in a box and create a shipping label) It is now 12 December and the P4P+ is at the local DHL centre awaiting dispatch for the last 50 mile leg of its journey.
Accusing DJI of theft on an open forum is irresponsible and libellous and to me is beyond the right of freedom of speech. DJI have a lot of patience in comparison.

I don't know who you're talking to but I spent over $400 on a product over 2 weeks ago and I have NOTHING. This is poor customer service AT LEAST.

Now, I wasn't going to respond to your garbage but technically they have taken my money and provided nothing, NOT EVEN AN ACTUAL STATEMENT OF WHEN THE ITEM "MAY" ship.

So YES, DJI is engaging in INTERNATIONAL Fraud/Theft as it currently stands.

SO, WHERE IS MY ORDER???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2016-12-10
Use props
farmboss
lvl.1

United States

Order # 0015388420039. It has been over 2 weeks now and NOTHING. I have called, spoke to chat, and posted on the forum. I was told my order would ship "this week" well this week is OVER. WhAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER!?
2016-12-10
Use props
PhantomPhil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

farmboss Posted at 2016-12-11 02:13
I don't know who you're talking to but I spent over $400 on a product over 2 weeks ago and I have NOTHING. This is poor customer service AT LEAST.

Now, I wasn't going to respond to your garbage but technically they have taken my money and provided nothing, NOT EVEN AN ACTUAL STATEMENT OF WHEN THE ITEM "MAY" ship.

It looks like fanscbd86642 deleted his libellous posts. I think he paranoid a bit like you but not so angry.
Anyway no need to get so worked up over your order of a P3. Its something a lot of people would find funny - hehe a P3.
I'm sure your a decent bloke. What was your question?
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

farmboss Posted at 2016-12-11 10:13

We've replied you in another thread, we feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how frustrated it must be, you case has been escalated, we're working on it and will be shipped out early next week.
Thanks so much again for your supporting!
2016-12-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPhil Posted at 2016-12-10 17:14
It looks like fanscbd86642 deleted his libellous posts. I think he paranoid a bit like you but not so angry.
Anyway no need to get so worked up over your order of a P3. Its something a lot of people would find funny - hehe a P3.
I'm sure your a decent bloke. What was your question?

Aloha Phil,

Mahalo for being a voice of reason in a spoiled world.  This is so sad.  Keep up the good work!  BTW, I have a P3 and I can also understand the excitement involved in waiting for that beautiful machine.  Over a year ago, I was in the same boat but did not almost sink the boat as we see happening these days.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-11
Use props
James Simpson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57208 ft
Canada

eM-Burr Posted at 2016-12-6 08:37
I did add an extra set of props and DJI care...guess I should have skipped the extras. I knew extra batteries would delay things but figured the props and DJI care would not delay the order.

Yeah about DJI and their incompetence. They stole my money on the 21 of November and I have sent 5 emails before getting the automated reply that had nothing to do with my order. That took them a week! Now someone on the forum found out that it is preparing order. How fu@#$&* long does it take to put a Phantom 3 standard that you have thousands of, into a box and ship it to a customer that paid for it over 3 weeks ago! Lazy,ignorant,incompetent,disconcerend,just plain pathetic. It's funny when I contacted the Better Business Bureau, they told me that DJI is well known for their extremely poor if any customer support, and that they have the lowest possible rating that a business can have.Furthermore the B.B.B also told me that I am the one of the THOUSANDS of people with complaints against DJI. If I can change 1 persons mind from buying a DJI product then I will be satisfied. I ordered this with the full intentions of giving it as a Christmas gift and when they took my money on the 21 of Nov I knew I had all kinds of time, Well I should have ordered it last year on Nov 21. I'd be embarrassed to say I work for DJI. But on that note, i hope everyone that is not a DJI affiliate or employee reading this has a wonderful Christmas and everyone at DJI can rot in hell, and become a piece of coal, nevermind giving them a piece in their stocking. I am going to post a new post dumping on DJI everyday until I receive what I paid for 3 weeks ago
2016-12-11
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

I am sad that this post has turned into such disrespect and hate. I understand peoples frustrations and anger with the communication about orders but post like above will not help at all. When I posted this I did not do it in any sort of anger or frustration with DJI. I very much can not wait to fly my new P4P+ very soon and feel sorry for those still waiting (no I do not have mine but it is real close now). I am sure DJI is doing what they can to make/ship/support and update the products they make best they can. Is there room for improvement I am sure there is but this is true in many businesses.

One thing I have to stress to those who are stressing..is that being rude, angry and hateful is not going to help you at all. Saying threatening things is not a good thing to do and will not get you better service. Being nice and polite is always the better way to go even in situations that you may be "right" in. It makes you feel better inside and make people want to help you more. I posted this thread days ago being nice and not frustrated and got the answer I was looking for (thank you Natalia) now I know my drone is 120 miles away (but we are in a big snow storm now so it maybe late but I won't be made at DHL for this either).

Hang in there even though it is hard to wait for things sometimes. We are all excited for our new toys but we need to relax a little sometimes. We live in a spoiled fast pace world now that needs to slow down a bit and  think before we type.
2016-12-11
Use props
RMH
New

United States

Could you tell me the status of my order: 0018507298204

Will it arrive to the USA before December 25?

Thank you

2016-12-11
Use props
fans27bcb239
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI team - Can you please tell me when my Phantom 4 Pro Plus order is due to ship? Order # 0016868960723

I found out from online chat last week that the extra batteries I ordered are delayed, but they said they can split the order and send me the drone now if I'd like, and then ship the extra batteries separately in a couple weeks when they are ready. They said that they did the "split" on my order, but when I view my order on line, they still appear to be together. So I want to make sure things are as they should be.

Thank you - looking forward to a speedy delivery, hopefully! :-)
2016-12-11
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

Have some patience guys soon everyone have it own bird and in some time get fedup and willing for new ONE
2016-12-11
Use props
fans6cd86df7
New

United States

One thing I noticed in my order is that it wasn't issued a shipping label until it arrived at DJI Expeditors in Atlanta. So what might be happening is that they ship from China but don't get marked as shipped until they arrive in your country and clear customs. Before you give yourself a coronary, think about the miracle of technology in paying a small sum for a piece of gear made on the other side of the world that does what it does and arrives at your door in a few weeks. Hope you find peace in your heart.
2016-12-11
Use props
fans3b4f67fe
New

United States

Hi I would like to know the status of my order Phantom 3s, 0016718120719   I got the email saying that it was doing to be delayed. Could u please tell me when will it be deliver, because I have to go out of the country and I had planed to take it with me. Thank you.

2016-12-12
Use props
Excalibur
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-9 21:18
When the order says shipped, that's when you'll know and there really is not any more information.

Not sure that response is very helpful.  I think what I am trying to accomplish is a sense of timing on how long it will be for the order to ship.  Am I to measure this in days, weeks, months?
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Excalibur Posted at 2016-12-12 22:31
Not sure that response is very helpful.  I think what I am trying to accomplish is a sense of timing on how long it will be for the order to ship.  Am I to measure this in days, weeks, months?

I wish I had more shipping information but I don't.
Going from past posts, it seems close to 2 months is what some people are reporting.
2016-12-12
Use props
fans27bcb239
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-13 13:16
I wish I had more shipping information but I don't.
Going from past posts, it seems close to 2 months is what some people are reporting.

Yes, but that could mean that those people purchased accessories along with their drone that held up their order.
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans27bcb239 Posted at 2016-12-13 07:32
Yes, but that could mean that those people purchased accessories along with their drone that held up their order.

That's possible.
2016-12-13
Use props
Excalibur
New

United States

I am thoroughly confused now... Just got this!  SO according to this - if I ordered by December 20th - my drone should arrive BEFORE Christmas.  I ordered WELL before December 20th.... Does that mean I should expect to see mine ship prior to Christmas.  

Still sitting in Pending status....

DJI Email Sale AD

DJI Email Sale AD
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Excalibur Posted at 2016-12-13 11:16
[view_image]

I am thoroughly confused now... Just got this!  SO according to this - if I ordered by December 20th - my drone should arrive BEFORE Christmas.  I ordered WELL before December 20th.... Does that mean I should expect to see mine ship prior to Christmas.  

You did not read it correctly, it says order by Dec 20th and receive YOUR HOLIDAY GIFT, not your order if there's a backlog.
Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 10.56.00 AM.png
2016-12-13
Use props
fans6cd86df7
New

United States

Mine arrived yesterday. I got my first flights in. Mine wasn't marked as shipped until it arrived in the U.S. I ordered on Black Friday. Hang in there, and good luck!
2016-12-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules