United States

0016987570921 is my order number.
2016-12-14
Use props
Hovering bird o
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 23:21
We've replied you in another thread, we feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how frustrated it must be, you case has been escalated, we're working on it and will be shipped out early next week.
Thanks so much again for your supporting!

0016987570921 ? Thank You
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry that we cannot tell you about the exact shipping date, but we've escalated your order and will try our best to help you.
Thank you so much for your kindly understanding and supporting again.
2016-12-15
Use props
Excalibur
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-13 12:57
You did not read it correctly, it says order by Dec 20th and receive YOUR HOLIDAY GIFT, not your order if there's a backlog.

I sincerely hope that you as an official representative of your company are seriously not going to justify that (if its true) OBVIOUSLY misleading statement....   
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excalibur Posted at 2016-12-15 11:26
I sincerely hope that you as an official representative of your company are seriously not going to justify that (if its true) OBVIOUSLY misleading statement....

How is it misleading, it clearly says order by the 20th and receive your holiday gift by the 24th.
2016-12-15
Use props
Heniek W
lvl.2

Canada

James Simpson Posted at 2016-12-11 07:58
Yeah about DJI and their incompetence. They stole my money on the 21 of November and I have sent 5 emails before getting the automated reply that had nothing to do with my order. That took them a week! Now someone on the forum found out that it is preparing order. How fu@#$&* long does it take to put a Phantom 3 standard that you have thousands of, into a box and ship it to a customer that paid for it over 3 weeks ago! Lazy,ignorant,incompetent,disconcerend,just plain pathetic. It's funny when I contacted the Better Business Bureau, they told me that DJI is well known for their extremely poor if any customer support, and that they have the lowest possible rating that a business can have.Furthermore the B.B.B also told me that I am the one of the THOUSANDS of people with complaints against DJI. If I can change 1 persons mind from buying a DJI product then I will be satisfied. I ordered this with the full intentions of giving it as a Christmas gift and when they took my money on the 21 of Nov I knew I had all kinds of time, Well I should have ordered it last year on Nov 21. I'd be embarrassed to say I work for DJI. But on that note, i hope everyone that is not a DJI affiliate or employee reading this has a wonderful Christmas and everyone at DJI can rot in hell, and become a piece of coal, nevermind giving them a piece in their stocking. I am going to post a new post dumping on DJI everyday until I receive what I paid for 3 weeks ago

Why in the right mind would you order anything direct from DJI especially Phantom 3 standard ??
You could've gone to amazon.com and have your drone in 5 business days at your door hassle free...
Hope you learned your lesson lol

2016-12-15
Use props
Excalibur
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-15 13:44
How is it misleading, it clearly says order by the 20th and receive your holiday gift by the 24th.

It's not even worth explaining, and is absolutely representative of the reason DJI has the customer service reputation that it does.  Its a shame such a great product is not better supported by great people.
2016-12-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Excalibur Posted at 2016-12-17 04:11
It's not even worth explaining, and is absolutely representative of the reason DJI has the customer service reputation that it does.  Its a shame such a great product is not better supported by great people.

Again, I'm trying to understand how it is misleading, this is what you said "if I ordered by December 20th - my drone should arrive BEFORE Christmas."
And you were referring to this image, which clearly states "you'll receive your Holiday Gift". I'm sorry if you took that as you'll receive you're Mavic.
Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 10.56.00 AM.png
2016-12-16
Use props
fans910eb999
New

Australia

Very nervous customer here too. My order number is:  0610236892194
Online support keeps repeating that my P4P will ship 1-2 weeks after my order. I ordered 4 weeks ago. I leave for a photo trip on Friday 23rd December for 3 weeks, with paying clients and am nervous the drone won't arrive in time. Online support eventually gave a vague 'it will ship next week' reply, not inspiring confidence.

Can a moderator please give me something more concrete, or ideally ensure it will arrive in time?
2016-12-16
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-15 18:44

What is misleading is when I placed my order it clearly stated that it would ship within 1 to 2 weeks of order confirmation and it clearly stated any extras ie batteries would ship separately if required to ship sooner, well I ordered 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard nothing!Also when you are told that your order has been delayed because of the batteries, when you are advertising on your xmas promotion these exact batteries and drone shipping whithin 5 to 7 days (so one of these statements isn't true) also when you say (and when say you I mean DJI ) that we will ship your order when payment has been taken from your account or at 28 days after order confirmation or whichever comes first! Again misleading or just a blatant lie I'm not sure as I can't seem to get a strait answer from anyone at DJI
I had order confirmation on the 17th Nov and payment was taken on the 5th Dec from my account for a P4 pro +  it's now the 17th of Dec!
What I am also not understanding is why DJI get themselves in this position and then wonder why they get so much flak
I know it's not any of the moderators faults on here but as we have no one else to rant at as online sales do not reply to emails, and I'm sure even you can see something here is not quite right with this

2016-12-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Woodwanger Posted at 2016-12-17 15:23
What is misleading is when I placed my order it clearly stated that it would ship within 1 to 2 weeks of order confirmation and it clearly stated any extras ie batteries would ship separately if required to ship sooner, well I ordered 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard nothing!Also when you are told that your order has been delayed because of the batteries, when you are advertising on your xmas promotion these exact batteries and drone shipping whithin 5 to 7 days (so one of these statements isn't true) also when you say (and when say you I mean DJI ) that we will ship your order when payment has been taken from your account or at 28 days after order confirmation or whichever comes first! Again misleading or just a blatant lie I'm not sure as I can't seem to get a strait answer from anyone at DJI
I had order confirmation on the 17th Nov and payment was taken on the 5th Dec from my account for a P4 pro +  it's now the 17th of Dec!
What I am also not understanding is why DJI get themselves in this position and then wonder why they get so much flak

I understand and I'm sorry about the delay, I really with there was something I could do about t.
2016-12-17
Use props
fans11ef26b3
New

United States

I ordered on 11-28-16, and I still have not gotten my shipping confirmation. Can someone please help me, I'm wondering if my drone will arrive before Christmas, and when it will ship. Any help is much appreciated. My order # is  0017021997178.
2016-12-17
Use props
THA
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-6 01:51
May I know your order number? we'll help you check the information.

It seems that you have helped a few  others on here and I am getting anxious
Ordered Monday after Thanksgiving and had hoped for time for  Christmas gift to son.  Wondering if I have to go buy him something else now.

order number  0017328020097

Is delay because of extra battery?  Notice that others say they have gotten their P3S and ordered after I did.

Help please and hurry answer as I must have Christmas present for son.
2016-12-19
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

THA Posted at 2016-12-19 20:57
Ordered Monday after Thanksgiving and had hoped for time for  Christmas gift to son.  Wondering if I have to go buy him something else now.

Sorry to say you have absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting your order before Xmas now, don't ruin your Sons Xmas on the hope you will get it cos you won't , get him something else or try to get one off the shelf somewhere,
Hope you get it sorted either way
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

THA Posted at 2016-12-20 04:57

It will be shipped out soon, but we're not sure whether you can receive it before Christmas.
I really hope you can get it as a great present.
2016-12-20
Use props
fans83f3e6bf
New

United States

Hey. I was hoping to get more information about my order. I placed it on the 18th of Dezember. Today PayPal informed me that the money was transferred. My order number is 0011758920109. If anyone of the dji team could check, that would be great.
2017-1-6
Use props
fans9a03d694
New

United States

My order number is:0015727808096
Can i please get an update on my order? Shipping status has been pending for quite some time and I placed my order almost a month ago. Please and thank you.
2017-1-12
Use props
Talnz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6949 ft
United States

order 0010892896275 showing shipped for several days now.  Ordered on the 4th.  Online chat has no idea what is going on with the order, or where it is, other than to tell me it is at FedEx preparing for packaging?  They tell me it will be shipping from Los Angeles, CA via ground freight.  Can someone enlighten us to what the actual process is for shipment when ordered direct from the DJI online store?
2017-1-25
Use props
fans3a9e10d9
New

Italy

My order is 0398201619620
My order of Mavic pro combo was confirmed on 2017-01-07.

In your online store was written "7 - 10 business day" for the shipping (now the timing is “5 - 7 business day”).

Yesterday on your’s web site i saw the Mavic was shipped.

This morning I received a mail in which you told me the Mavic will be shipped “before 9 February”!

So, if the Mavic was shipped, i would like to know how many days it occurs to have it.

If the Mavic will be shipped in the next days, i want to have back my money and cancel my order.

Best regards,
2017-1-25
Use props
Talnz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6949 ft
United States

I guess DJI has stopped monitoring or responding to this thread since the last reply from them was back in December?  DJI are you going to respond?
2017-1-29
Use props
fans2634ef23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100709 ft
United States

I ordered on 6/28/2017 and I'm still waiting for shipping. Order #0019083399118. I received the "warehouse waiting for the courier" and "we're escalating this to the team who deals with overdue orders" responses with no change in status. Shameful
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules