Please help. Where is the lense calibration button on the P4P?
567 6 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24094 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have seen it posted on this forum a couple of times that you can set your lens to infinity when you  recalibrate the lens. But I have looked over and over and I absolutely cannot find any sort of button that does that. Can anybody please help? Thank you.
2016-12-5
Use props
RustleCrowe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

Hi Josh,

I havent heard anything about lens calibration, but if you enable manual focus in setting you will manually be able to focus it @ infinity or macro (Flower icon) using onscreen prompt
2016-12-5
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

RustleCrowe Posted at 2016-12-5 16:39
Hi Josh,

I havent heard anything about lens calibration, but if you enable manual focus in setting you will manually be able to focus it @ infinity or macro (Flower icon) using onscreen prompt

Hmmm, I have seen a few posts about a lens calibration that will  basically make it set to infinity,  so if I go to manual focus and set it all the way to infinity will that be similar to the P4 and previous drones focus?
2016-12-5
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1638323 ft
United States

Where it says "Calibrate Again" on the latest firmware.  It used to say the other thing, sorry.
20161205_174158.jpg
2016-12-5
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2016-12-5 18:03
Where it says "Calibrate Again" on the latest firmware.  It used to say the other thing, sorry.

It looks like you are using android? I am guessing that that might be what it is I am on an iPad Pro and that option simply is not there. What  Number is the latest firmware?   My app says I am up-to-date but I have seen people say when they plug into DJI  assistant that there is still a new firmware update.
2016-12-5
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1638323 ft
United States

Joshua Carlton Posted at 2016-12-5 18:07
It looks like you are using android? I am guessing that that might be what it is I am on an iPad Pro and that option simply is not there. What  Number is the latest firmware?   My app says I am up-to-date but I have seen people say when they plug into DJI  assistant that there is still a new firmware update.

That is the P4P+ built-in screen (Android-based).  

Also, I am the one that said the DJI GO 4 app in the built-in P4P+ does NOT inform of the TRUE latest firmware.  Perhaps the iOS version does not also?  It's so easy and fast to just plug it into a computer & check.
2016-12-5
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2016-12-5 18:19
That is the P4P+ built-in screen (Android-based).  

Also, I am the one that said the DJI GO 4 app in the built-in P4P+ does NOT inform of the TRUE latest firmware.  Perhaps the iOS version does not also?  It's so easy and fast to just plug it into a computer & check.

Thanks man
2016-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules