Shipping Company: Bsi ??
11236 114 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1f7e47ab
New

United Arab Emirates

I already received my shipment but with different tracking number and it is different on the tracking number that Dji website given me.
2017-2-4
Use props
abthegreat
lvl.2
India

LittleMaster Posted at 2017-2-1 22:25
Online tracking status still the same?

Looks like they finally updated the tracking details, Some 2 weeks after leaving HK !
2017-2-7
Use props
LittleMaster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14547 ft
Saudi Arabia

abthegreat Posted at 2017-2-7 03:59
Looks like they finally updated the tracking details, Some 2 weeks after leaving HK !

Lol yeah.
2017-2-7
Use props
Inspire1Dan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46060 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

They are absolutely useless, I have had my Mavic and other items delivered through them.. horrendous service...still waiting 5 days since my M1 has arrived in Dubai !!
2017-2-25
Use props
Inspire1Dan
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

AzKDroneNewb Posted at 2016-12-6 04:49
Had my order ship 6 days ago to Dubai, and got BSI as well. I was confused and contacted DJI support multiple times until someone from their support gave me the tracking link like yours from KingTrans. Now the first 2 days, the order was actually shipping and went from Shenzhen to Hong Kong and to the Hong Kong airport to be shipped to dubai. Now after 4 days, it is still in Hong Kong airport and not gone anywhere. It hasent moved for 4 days and this worries me. I guess the shipping company is extremely slow and we were promised DHL, FedEx or UPS and didnt get those.... Everyone in dubai is receiving BSI shipping for some reason. I hope it comes soon........ Maybe it has switched to another courier and tracking number to be delievered to dubai and is probably here, the worst part, i dont know at all since i didnt even get a shipping email or any updates/calls from BSI.

I had the very same happen to me BSI are a complete joke
2017-2-25
Use props
Inspire1Dan
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

If anyone wants BSI telephone number this is it +971 (0)45148968 for what use they are
2017-2-25
Use props
Hany ElAsmy
New

United Arab Emirates

They told me that they have warehouse in dubai and package will be shipped from this location, but now discovered all was lie, it's shipped from china
2017-3-3
Use props
fans19f4e055
New

Argentina

Hi everyone!! For the ones who called the local guy at 0561487878, did you manage to speak with him? Do I have to use UAE Area code? I am calling from another country.

Thanks!
2017-3-3
Use props
fansbbeffb70
New

United Arab Emirates

fans56455e0e Posted at 2016-12-18 03:38
The number for the local guy is 0561487878

Hi,

Am calling this number but nobody is answering, is there another number, my drone tracking says it is cleared in Dubai but have no idea with whom to follow up for final delivery.

Regards.
2017-3-29
Use props
fansbbeffb70
New

United Arab Emirates

martinjp Posted at 2016-12-6 03:29
Hi,

Did you receive yours yet? Any idea what courier is used in UAE once it leaves BSI?

Hi,

Mine arrived in Dubai on the 30th of March and it is still showing processed for clearance.
Sent an email to DJI to ask who will do the final delivery and some contacts and although they were quick to attend my other emails, for this one are delaying the reply.
No idea who has to make the actual final delivery to me, who delivered yours, I called the local guy number but no answers.

2017-4-3
Use props
Chris271
New

United Arab Emirates

hi im having the same problem. did you figure out what company BSI is in Dubai?
2017-6-18
Use props
Chris271
New

United Arab Emirates

same problem do you have a contact for the Dubai BSI courier?
2017-6-28
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Google "DDU Shipping". That's who BSI are. They are located in International City, and there's ample parking in the building compound. Call them on the number listed in Google Maps. I just picked up my Spark FM combo from them on Tuesday, goodness knows how long my package was sitting with them, but I'm glad I decided to take matters into my own hands. I'd be happy to go pick stuff up myself, and it annoys me to no end that these guys haven't even got the basic courtesy to call and inform me that my package had arrived and provide me with an option to self-collect or deliver.
2017-6-29
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
Oman

Just checked my order status, it says shipped and the shipping company is BSI.  I checked out the link given in this thread (http://bsd.kingtrans.cn/WebTrack ... ngtrans_trackitem_0) , when I search for the tracking number, it says unable to check. Is there any other way to trace out my shipment?
2017-7-3
Use props
fansb3c2bdeb
New
Flight distance : 40007 ft
United States

Humaid Posted at 2017-7-3 02:14
Just checked my order status, it says shipped and the shipping company is BSI.  I checked out the link given in this thread (http://bsd.kingtrans.cn/WebTrack?action=list#kingtrans_trackitem_0) , when I search for the tracking number, it says unable to check. Is there any other way to trace out my shipment?

Same here....
From the many message on the thread, I guess we'll have to wait for a while...
2017-7-3
Use props
BillyG.
New
United Arab Emirates

Same here, I can't track my order by the BSI  tracking number given by DJI,
2017-7-4
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
Oman

I had a chat today with DJI Sales Support, they can't track it as well and asked me to send an email
2017-7-4
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
Oman

Humaid Posted at 2017-7-4 01:39
I had a chat today with DJI Sales Support, they can't track it as well and asked me to send an email

Now I see some details in the tracking page,  It says it arrived and left Shenzhen. Hopefully on the way to UAE.
2017-7-4
Use props
Issam
New

United Arab Emirates

BillyG. Posted at 2017-7-4 00:50
Same here, I can't track my order by the BSI  tracking number given by DJI,

http://bsd.kingtrans.cn/WebTrack?action=list use the link, translate the page to english, and put your number. After DJI ships it usually takes a few days till the updates on shipment status start showing.
2017-7-6
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
United States

Issam Posted at 2017-7-6 01:40
http://bsd.kingtrans.cn/WebTrack?action=list use the link, translate the page to english, and put your number. After DJI ships it usually takes a few days till the updates on shipment status start showing.

This is the page in English,
http://www.bsiscm.com/eng/

Just enter the tracking number in the middle of the page, under Waybill then click on Query waybill, all the results should be in English.
2017-7-6
Use props
fansf5eead9f
New
United Arab Emirates

anybody know how im gonna receive my order in DUBAI ? which courier ? will i receive a phone call ?  should i collect ?
2017-7-6
Use props
BillyG.
New
United Arab Emirates

Humaid Posted at 2017-7-6 03:14
This is the page in English,
http://www.bsiscm.com/eng/

Now my package arrived in Dubai from yesterday, I want't to pick up it but the office is close(friday) maybe tommorow when there office is open at 9am.
2017-7-7
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
Oman

BillyG. Posted at 2017-7-7 01:13
Now my package arrived in Dubai from yesterday, I want't to pick up it but the office is close(friday) maybe tommorow when there office is open at 9am.

As I can see, it went through clearance just yesterday. So it might require for more couple of days.
The thing with mine is that it should be delivered to Aramex, then Aramex should ship it to my country, hopefully before the end of next week.
2017-7-8
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
Oman

fansf5eead9f Posted at 2017-7-6 04:41
anybody know how im gonna receive my order in DUBAI ? which courier ? will i receive a phone call ?  should i collect ?

Its my first time, I don't know how it works. But, if you have set an address to deliver, so I guess they will call and then deliver.
2017-7-8
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
United States

DDU Shipping and Logistics would take care of all packages once got clearance, their number is +971 45148968.

I just called their office, they say not yet received by them.
2017-7-8
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
Oman

According to the tracking page, now its with delivery courier.
2017-7-9
Use props
BillyG.
New
United Arab Emirates

Humaid Posted at 2017-7-9 20:14
According to the tracking page, now its with delivery courier.

I recieved my spark yesterday.
2017-7-9
Use props
Humaid
lvl.1
Oman

BillyG. Posted at 2017-7-9 21:43
I recieved my spark yesterday.

Yeah, it seems its another courier delivering within Dubai, not DDU.

They got in touch with me today through email, they were unable to deliver to Aramex, some miscommunication. Hopefully they will do it today after explaining to them how its supposed to work.
2017-7-10
Use props
Hannah Woods
New

Sri Lanka

Hey!
i used to have the same problem, and i find the customer care to be very poor. i switched to Lanka Marine Shipping, and might i say from the deck Up to Customer service they do a great job. LMS is the delivery agent for marine lubricants and they represents big names like Castrol. check them out.
2017-11-1
Use props
rahiljavaid
New

United Arab Emirates

Ken-W Posted at 2017-6-29 02:09
Google "DDU Shipping". That's who BSI are. They are located in International City, and there's ample parking in the building compound. Call them on the number listed in Google Maps. I just picked up my Spark FM combo from them on Tuesday, goodness knows how long my package was sitting with them, but I'm glad I decided to take matters into my own hands. I'd be happy to go pick stuff up myself, and it annoys me to no end that these guys haven't even got the basic courtesy to call and inform me that my package had arrived and provide me with an option to self-collect or deliver.

how many days did it took to receive your package after placing order at DJI store.
2017-11-23
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

rahiljavaid Posted at 2017-11-23 00:33
how many days did it took to receive your package after placing order at DJI store.

Usually between 3 to 5 days.
2018-4-14
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Humaid Posted at 2017-7-8 21:42
DDU Shipping and Logistics would take care of all packages once got clearance, their number is +971 45148968.

I just called their office, they say not yet received by them.

the correct number is 04 514 8968, not 415 8968...
2018-4-14
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10368153 ft
Canada

LittleMaster Posted at 2017-1-26 08:05
Tracking status still the same lol.

[view_image]

been looking at your conversations,  very depressing as well as stressful situation,
2018-4-16
Use props
Rivi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74521 ft
India

I have the same problem.  My Phantom 4 has been in HK airport since the 17th (today i the 23rd).  

Ironically their website describes their services as:

BSI via international courier is focused projects, companies with DHL, EMS, UPS, FEDEX, TNT maintain good relations of cooperation, to provide customers with small pieces of transportation troubles and problems for a long time, we timeliness, security, stability has won customers' payment. The following are various modes of transport:

So we should expect small pieces of transportation troubles and problems
2018-5-23
Use props
djiuser_CBkuw60wGBRo
New

United Arab Emirates

Going through the same situation now...
No response from the shipping company “BSI” ???
2019-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules