DJI and FaceBook
791 8 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spacetrucker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6680 ft
United States

Just a little FYI for DJI your FB pages store and support need updating!
2016-12-6
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

what do you mean by they need updating does dji need updating or do we need certain updates?
2016-12-6
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

bluemarley67 Posted at 2016-12-6 07:20
what do you mean by they need updating does dji need updating or do we need certain updates?

His update post needs updating!
2016-12-6
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

o ok well I will still have to check it out then thank you for the reply!
2016-12-6
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

bluemarley67 Posted at 2016-12-6 09:20

I think he means the FaceBook page is out of date or something.
2016-12-6
Use props
Spacetrucker
lvl.2
United States

Obviously mental heavyweights everywhere real simple the store and support pages of  DJI ON FACEBOOK NEED UPDATING!  Need an example   The store does not have the Phantom 4 Pro listed does that help boys  L
2016-12-6
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

"Ground control to Major Tom"
2016-12-6
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

Spacetrucker Posted at 2016-12-6 16:57
Obviously mental heavyweights everywhere real simple the store and support pages of  DJI ON FACEBOOK NEED UPDATING!  Need an example   The store does not have the Phantom 4 Pro listed does that help boys  L

Actually, the concept of what you were talking about was rather simple, but your lack of grammar and punctuation skills made it much more challenging than necessary. Not to mention we weren't sure what aspect of what you listed needed the update. For instance, I didn't know if you meant that the software used to build their site was outdated, their SSL certificate, or if you simply meant the content of whatever page you happened to be on. All of that being said, I'm not sure if I would be throwing rocks about one's intellectual abilities.
2016-12-7
Use props
Spacetrucker
lvl.2
United States

Zatx Posted at 2016-12-7 14:36
Actually, the concept of what you were talking about was rather simple, but your lack of grammar and punctuation skills made it much more challenging than necessary. Not to mention we weren't sure what aspect of what you listed needed the update. For instance, I didn't know if you meant that the software used to build their site was outdated, their SSL certificate, or if you simply meant the content of whatever page you happened to be on. All of that being said, I'm not sure if I would be throwing rocks about one's intellectual abilities.

Long winded mental heavyweight you win big L
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules