Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Amazon UK sending out Fly more combo without the additional batte...
949 7 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GarethIwanJones
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Amazon UK have just delivered my Mavic Fly more Combo, ordered on the 5th October. However they have only given me the Drone and controller box and not the other two boxes that contain the additional batteries/cable and carry bag.
Am I correct in thinking there should be three boxes with the flymore combo?

2016-12-6
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

That is correct. You should have received the following package:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byu8OeLSpgUIYlBFQkQ1ZFdBczA

On the pic you have the bag on the left, the fly more combo in front and Mavic in the back. And the big box this all came in is to the right of the pic.
2016-12-6
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, 1 box for the Mavic, 1 containing the 2 extra batteries, car charger, extra props, USB charger, charging hub, and 1 box for the Mavic bag.
2016-12-6
Use props
GarethIwanJones
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yep, they've definitely sent out the drone only. The box with the Mavic Pro in it is labelled near the serial number as a Fly More package...

Spoke to Amazon they've said I can send back for a full refund as they have no more stock (of course) or they can give me £250 refund and I keep the drone.
2016-12-6
Use props
GarethIwanJones
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered from multiple vendors and forgot to cancel this order. I've actually already received another fly more combo ordered from China.

After the initial panic of not having any Mavics to take on my hols in a couple of weeks, I now have two. Perhaps my best bet is to stick it on Ebay. Anyone want an unopened Mavic Pro? I'm in North Wiltshire? Open to offers.

G
2016-12-6
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.2

United Kingdom

GarethIwanJones Posted at 2016-12-6 18:48
I ordered from multiple vendors and forgot to cancel this order. I've actually already received another fly more combo ordered from China.

After the initial panic of not having any Mavics to take on my hols in a couple of weeks, I now have two. Perhaps my best bet is to stick it on Ebay. Anyone want an unopened Mavic Pro? I'm in North Wiltshire? Open to offers.

Do you still have the drone?
2016-12-13
Use props
GarethIwanJones
lvl.1

United Kingdom

No I sold it, why?
2016-12-14
Use props
GMG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

If you're anywhere near Cambridge, in the UK, just place an order for toothpicks from Amazon and when their drone arrives with the delivery, jump it and hang onto it till they fork over the other Fly More Combo parts.

2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules