Phantom 4 Pro Hdmi Module
3392 11 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Tried .....................................

2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The HDMI module for P3P is compatible with P4P, we'll release a firmware for P4P remote soon for this case. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and will update the info once it's done.
2016-12-7
Use props
Mrhall
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

I was under the understanding that the latest firmware update (RC 1.3.0.0 /AC 1.1.203) fixed the problem with using the HDMI module for P4P. I installed the module yesterday and couldn't get it to work, the controllers first two charge lights blinks and I can't connect to the bird, checked the wire connection numerous times, but gave up in the end.. Reinstalled the modules back and that works. So my question to DJI is: is the 2016.12.9 firmware update suppose to fix the HDMI module problem...??
2016-12-11
Use props
Paulo Paulino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2774265 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Dji... with this old p3 HDMI module update the p4p output 720p or 1080 like p4p+ ?
2016-12-11
Use props
mikesher.live
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mrhall Posted at 2016-12-11 20:42
I was under the understanding that the latest firmware update (RC 1.3.0.0 /AC 1.1.203) fixed the problem with using the HDMI module for P4P. I installed the module yesterday and couldn't get it to work, the controllers first two charge lights blinks and I can't connect to the bird, checked the wire connection numerous times, but gave up in the end.. Reinstalled the modules back and that works. So my question to DJI is: is the 2016.12.9 firmware update suppose to fix the HDMI module problem...??

My HDMI module works with the new firmware.  I had to use iOS to get the firmware updated on the remote, Android didn't prompt for the upgrade.
2016-12-11
Use props
Gobopolice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 926745 ft
Australia

mikesher.live Posted at 2016-12-12 01:41
My HDMI module works with the new firmware.  I had to use iOS to get the firmware updated on the remote, Android didn't prompt for the upgrade.

OK try and turn it off via the app in HD page !!!!  you will see it turns off your tablet video feed and notthe hdmi feed !!!!!
2016-12-12
Use props
mikesher.live
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gobopolice Posted at 2016-12-12 20:22
OK try and turn it off via the app in HD page !!!!  you will see it turns off your tablet video feed and notthe hdmi feed !!!!!

Yes, that is the same way it works with my P3P.  Unless the simultaneous output is turned on, you will lose the tablet video feed when connected via HDMI.
2016-12-12
Use props
Chazzm
lvl.2

United States

Received my P4P did all the firmware updates and MY hdmi module that I installed before I did all of this works excellent with my fat shark goggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I did not lose the view on my iPad Or my phone when doing so ,,,,,,,, So it all works just fine!
2016-12-12
Use props
Noyag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 857946 ft
Netherlands

Chazzm Posted at 2016-12-12 17:25
Received my P4P did all the firmware updates and MY hdmi module that I installed before I did all of this works excellent with my fat shark goggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I did not lose the view on my iPad Or my phone when doing so ,,,,,,,, So it all works just fine!

Do you have 720p or 1080p?
2017-2-4
Use props
TJ Sheridan
lvl.1
United States

mikesher.live Posted at 2016-12-11 09:41

mikesher.live!  Man, I've been searching for hours trying to figure out how to get my P4P to output video to both the Nvidia Shield Tablet and my Transformer goggles via the DJI HDMI module because the software on my tablet doesn't have the feature to enable dual HDMI output.  Your post about using an iOS device to enable dual output is what got it working.  Thanks!  The Android version of Go 4 still doesn't have the dual output feature, but it doesn't turn it OFF once I've enabled it from iOS.  

I really hope DJI updates the Android app with this feature and fixes the bugs.
2017-3-17
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-7 00:42
The HDMI module for P3P is compatible with P4P, we'll release a firmware for P4P remote soon for this case. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and will update the info once it's done.

What is the Ver. of the Firmware that will allow the New HDMI Module to work on my P4P
2017-12-4
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-7 00:42

I verified last night that I am not getting any HDMI out of the new Module I just installed?? I need Help Please
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules