Amazing Stills... from Mavic pro and P4 PRO part 2. your opinion!
1257 12 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Few more Stills. Your input!

PA 1

PA 1

PA 2

PA 2

PA 3

PA 3

Snowy Day

Snowy Day

Norristown PA

Norristown PA

Phoenix Soaring

Phoenix Soaring
2016-12-6
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

I love the 2nd one...I'm not much of a lot of trees in the picture type of person, but they way that tiny devolpment is all by itself is really cool.
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

These are all fantastic shots, thanks for sharing!
2016-12-6
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

Composition looks great. I'm not sure what, if anything, you did in post-production, but to me, these images appear to have very soft focusing. These would be okay to share on Facebook, but I wouldn't consider them sharp enough for use for much else. I'm actually quite disappointed that the P4P couldn't produce images with more clarity. I assume you had tapped to focus and weren't using the "infinity" focus point.
2016-12-7
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

I love the 5th one especially, i find it so nice how in the US Roads/Neighborhoods are cut perfecty like they used a Ruler to measure it
2016-12-7
Use props
Drone Monkey
lvl.2
United States

nice job... all look good to me
2016-12-7
Use props
Natemare13
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Everything about these photos is great.  Whoever took them has a good eye.  However, the camera failed the photographer..to me..the focus is very soft.  
2016-12-7
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fansb1fe1104 Posted at 2016-12-6 23:36
I love the 2nd one...I'm not much of a lot of trees in the picture type of person, but they way that tiny devolpment is all by itself is really cool.

Thx

This is my favorite too.. From 399 feet, looks like a miniature village.
2016-12-7
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-7 02:15
These are all fantastic shots, thanks for sharing!

Thx, you guys keep up the good work.
2016-12-7
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Zatx Posted at 2016-12-7 08:18
Composition looks great. I'm not sure what, if anything, you did in post-production, but to me, these images appear to have very soft focusing. These would be okay to share on Facebook, but I wouldn't consider them sharp enough for use for much else. I'm actually quite disappointed that the P4P couldn't produce images with more clarity. I assume you had tapped to focus and weren't using the "infinity" focus point.

Thx for the input. Actually all theses images except the one in the snow, were taken at high altitude around 399' and was EXTREMELY windy, we are talking about 25 to 30 miles per hour winds.I think with that high altitude you will loose a lot of details.
2016-12-7
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Natemare13 Posted at 2016-12-7 10:58
Everything about these photos is great.  Whoever took them has a good eye.  However, the camera failed the photographer..to me..the focus is very soft.

Thx... Don't blame the camera a lot, as I mentioned it was really windy and also the sun light may have played a role in picture 5 and 6 and I did not use any filter. But am not a professional..YET... so thank you all for your input.
2016-12-7
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Drone Monkey Posted at 2016-12-7 08:36
nice job... all look good to me

Thx. glad you like them...
2016-12-7
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ange1walk Posted at 2016-12-7 08:34
I love the 5th one especially, i find it so nice how in the US Roads/Neighborhoods are cut perfecty like they used a Ruler to measure it

Thx

I can give them that. Plenty of planning goes into these cities.
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules