AEB photos
1487 5 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hedfan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21470 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone know if it is possible to increase the +/-EV level in AEB shots from the standard +/-0.7? A value of 1 or more would be better!

Has anyone compared a Mavic HDR shot against a manually created HDR shot using AEB in photoshop (for instance)? If the EV bracket in the HDR shot is better than AEB then I may use that instead!
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi hedfan, you cannot modify the EV level in AEB shots.
2016-12-8
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Pretty sure you can do this with the Litchi App

https://flylitchi.com/
2016-12-8
Use props
hedfan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-12-8 10:30
Pretty sure you can do this with the Litchi App

https://flylitchi.com/

Just purchased litchi, will give it a go later. Bit nervous about sending the Mavic into the air with a 3rd party app but got to bit the bullet some time.
2016-12-13
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

hedfan Posted at 2016-12-13 14:51
Just purchased litchi, will give it a go later. Bit nervous about sending the Mavic into the air with a 3rd party app but got to bit the bullet some time.

I was too, especially as ken hinted that waranty might not be covered if you have a mishap while using it ... i'm not sure how that would hold up though ... i'm sure the mavic still records logs. and it is using their SDK ..

Anyhoo .. no issues for me when i ran a panorama mission the other day
2016-12-13
Use props
hedfan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-12-13 19:19
I was too, especially as ken hinted that waranty might not be covered if you have a mishap while using it ... i'm not sure how that would hold up though ... i'm sure the mavic still records logs. and it is using their SDK ..

Anyhoo .. no issues for me when i ran a panorama mission the other day

That's exactly what I bought it for. I tried some 360 panoramas doing manual rotations in DJI GO 4 and the results weren't the best. The gimbal skewed for a couple of shots which Hugin, Photoshop and the Microsoft software couldn't fix. It took ages to line up as well to ensure I had enough overlap and I found myself taking shots twice. I'm going to try Litchi when/if it stops raining!
2016-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules