Nevagation System Error, Check Redundancy State
4460 9 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fusion1g
New
Flight distance : 109459 ft
Ghana

i  am having one error with my Phantom 4 " Nevagation System Error, Check Redundancy State"..Drone cannot take off. i have tried several steps like restarting both phantom, transmitter, phone and app but failed. Kindly assist ?
dji error.jpg
2016-12-7
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Get it outdoors where you get get some satellite signals.  Need at least 7-10 (I think?) to get a green "Okay to fly."
2016-12-7
Use props
fusion1g
New
Ghana

Sorry i was trying outside before i took it inside to the the photo shot. I have tried several times but still no success.  
2016-12-7
Use props
fusion1g
New
Ghana

Sorry i was trying outside before i took it inside to the the photo shot.  It seems i have GPS issue. May be some hardware issue (Not too sure)
2016-12-7
Use props
Ethanflux
lvl.2
Flight distance : 450190 ft
  • >>>
United States

fusion1g Posted at 2016-12-7 13:28
Sorry i was trying outside before i took it inside to the the photo shot. I have tried several times but still no success.

I had the EXACT same problem with my P4P+.  DJI Support walked me through every calibration, firmware and reset possible multiple times and in different order.  They just ended up asking me to ship it back for an Exchange.
2016-12-7
Use props
WEX
New

Poland

fusion1g
any solution ?
i have same problem
2017-2-7
Use props
A2_0L3NK
lvl.1
Indonesia

any solution....??? i have same problem..!!  @fusion1g
2017-2-19
Use props
Schaferpho
New

United States

Trying to set up a new Phantom 4plus PRO. At home, compass calibration worked fine. Now I'm ready to fly, but when I fire it up, I get a Navigation System Error: Check Redundancy State. No info in manual, of course, and Online responses to others with this problem have not exactly been helpful. (Re-calibrate IMU?). Anyone out there who has had this problem - and actually solved it?  Thanks.
2017-3-21
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

looking at the picture, it says your are in atti mode, switch to P mode and see if that helps ?????
2017-3-21
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

How long have you had it? Has it ever been in any kind of crash or bumped or dropped?
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules