whats program do you guys use?
774 7 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edwarde21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65535 ft
United States

im need to all of this but have editing skill on photography through lightroom. i really want to edit videos off my mavic but i cant i dont want to spend the $300 of final cut pro at least not yet. what do you guys recomend? also best place to get music for my shots
2016-12-7
Use props
LpfJQBJimID6
lvl.1
United States

Bumping this post, I definitely need suggestions for programs to edit and utilize.
2016-12-7
Use props
DaveAus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 100807 ft
Australia

I looked at quite a few options and didn't want to spend the money on adobe premiere pro so bought premiere elements instead (i think its $99 us). The free or cheaper options didn't seem to have the capabilities that i wanted. It has a couple of different editing modes (beginner, guided, expert etc) so its pretty easy to use for a newbie. If its just drone footage you want than its good but when you want to stack different footage (go pro, slr video, drone etc) its limited to 3 video layers/channels so I'm quickly finding that it may not be what i need. Is good to start with until you can justify spending more on better programs.
2016-12-7
Use props
DaveAus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 100807 ft
Australia

There is also sounds effect and some music in the program but if you search for royalty free music there are plenty of sites that have creative commons license to use their music.
2016-12-7
Use props
Henrywilliams3
New

United States

I would recommend you use Davinci Resolve, there is a paid version, but the free one works great for video editing. And if you don't like the layout of Davinci, blackmagic also makes Fusion which is a node based editing software. Good Luck, and I hope this helps
2016-12-7
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

DaVinci Resolve free version is great with really powerful color grading tools. You can make fantastic edits with that software
2016-12-7
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.3

United States

Another vote for Davinci Resolve. The free version is working pretty well for me.
2016-12-7
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 163934 ft
United States

I have always used Adobe products.  I have tried other programs, but they just don't work as well IMO.  Premiere Elements is a great starting point for beginning and intermediate video editors.
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules