Sweden

Ver. 1.0 ready for download. Finally.

Go get it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dji-pilot/id943780750?mt=8
2015-2-11
Use props
dennis.aerialpe
lvl.3
United States

I cant find it out there on the app store/..........
2015-2-11
Use props
laurent.crivell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52549 ft
Switzerland

Yes, yes, yes !! A very good unexpected surprise :-)
2015-2-11
Use props
MechEng
lvl.1

United States

So how do you connect the controller to the apple device?
2015-2-11
Use props
kappaOS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1276778 ft
Italy

MechEng Posted at 2015-2-11 23:19
So how do you connect the controller to the apple device?

Just use your original Apple cable.
2015-2-11
Use props
gwhiz2k
lvl.3

Canada

I don't see it here...
2015-2-11
Use props
johnnyheavens
lvl.1

United States

Yay! Only shows up in iPad apps not iPhone. Also, on my iPad G3 that I have in front of me, it says my device is incomparable. I'm on 8.1.2 and updating to 8.1.3 and I'll report back.
2015-2-11
Use props
kappaOS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1276778 ft
Italy

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dji-pilot/id943780750
This link works. For some reason if you search for it it won't show up "yet"
2015-2-11
Use props
shakyamunifilms
lvl.2

United States

Yes. That's something great to wake up to!!!!
Hopefully there's no problems with this...

I've actually experienced no problems with the original (do it before it was pulled)

A little timid to replace it on my tablet..
2015-2-11
Use props
johnnyheavens
lvl.1

United States

Still doesn't show in app store search for "DJI Pilot" but when I searched "DJI" in the app store from my iphone 6. clicked on DJI Vision and then went to "Related"...there she is! Installing it now
2015-2-11
Use props
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I am curious if all the non-believers who repeatedly said on thid forum that this app will never be available on iOS, would now have the decency to say "well done, DJI team".
On various threads different people said the same thing : it will never happen, Android will be the only app available.
Guess what, DJI responded with their slogan.
The future of possible
2015-2-11
Use props
JKent
lvl.1

United States

is there a change log posted somewhere? curious to see what was added since v.9.2
2015-2-11
Use props
mohan.desilva.v
lvl.2

Spain

Some of the most vocal naysayers will either disappear from these threads  or find something else to complain about
2015-2-11
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

All I can say is I stated all along, give them some time. Blade told all that it was coming. You have to understand a couple of things in the world of Engineers. They are preoccupied with solving issues and making things better through experience. When you make a request or ask for a time frame you are not conversing with the people that are doing the work. They can't be bothered with interruptions, it screws up the thought process. You have to leave them alone and do their thing. I deal with them every day. Your requests are going through the front desk. Not to say that the front door is notcommunicationa with them, they know not to bother the people doing the work. Your requests go into a pool and when an Engineer wants to sort out issues he may go into that pool of storage questions and problem descriptions. That being said, don't be surprised if you see several more updates as they sort things out with what they have accomplished. For me, I feel a lot more comfortable now with the new release. I waited it out and have not flown my Inspire yet. Plus 3 feet of snow and temps running below zero.
Best to all and thank you DJI and Apple.
2015-2-11
Use props
sekhet
lvl.1

United States

Well… fiddle faddle…  I can’t find the app on iTunes or the app store on either of my iPads.  I have an Air and an Air 2.
Help!!
2015-2-11
Use props
mrburns
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Is this only available to US Ip addresses.

I can see it via link but it says Not compatible; cannot see it if you go to app store and search.
2015-2-11
Use props
walstib.well
lvl.1

United States

I wasn't among the complainers, but I'm happy to say good job to the DJI team. I'm glad the app is now available from Apple.

My Inspire arrived last week and I was using the 0.92 version. Looking forward to my first flight this afternoon with the new app.

I just wish I could get my hands on more than one Inspire battery.

2015-2-11
Use props
sekhet
lvl.1

United States

sekhet Posted at 2015-2-12 04:35
Well… fiddle faddle…  I can’t find the app on iTunes or the app store on either of my iPads.  I h ...

OK never mind. Found it thanks to johnnyheavens
2015-2-11
Use props
nniemik
lvl.1

Canada

I have the original iPad... it says not compatible.  Do I need a new iPad just for this??
2015-2-11
Use props
djaunay
lvl.1

Australia

Not Available in AUSTRALIA either with the error "not compatible". Come on - we can fly here and I got so excited to see notification of the release. Is this an Apple issue as I think our App Store runs locally not from the the big brother.
2015-2-11
Use props
chato1974.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3657356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now only if DJI would release us out of the 500m limit.

I would like to fly my Inspire over the 500m limit to video long sweeping landscapes to minimize the amounts of edits to stitch for the shot.

One come only hope it's coming soon.

2015-2-11
Use props
r-preusser
lvl.2

Germany

I didn't see an update as well in the German App store.
Finally the Link used directly from my iPad Air 2 worked great.

I'm now a glad owner of version 1.0
2015-2-11
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Thank god the IOS pilot app is approved and out now!!

I can toggle channels with the IOS with ease ..then this happened when I run the android app see pics below...

Pic 1 is a screen with no way to change the channel

Then I reboot the app and I see this eventually after several reboots of the app. All the options that didn't appear a min ago via pic 1....

WTH??

I get none of this with the IOS app I wonder if this app glitch is causing drop out of signal??

From the looks of things it picks a channel in auto near the most unstable channels what's up with that ??

Also when I log in to google maps with out being on the DJi pilot map it clearly states thru my speakers via the pilot app not active.
  AIRCRAFT ready for take off...

The app isn't open...
Wow ..just wow head exploding on that one.

Any ideas on this guys ????
2015-2-11
Use props
joekeantang.ema
lvl.4

United States

I am very excited! My inspire1 is schedule to be delivered on Monday... so Glad that I don't  have to worry about not been able to fly it! I am looking forward to experience the good stuff I have been reading for the past months. can't wait
2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules