USB Port Issue on the controller!
1683 5 2016-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
studioje
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,
i´ve tested my new drone yesterday and recognized at version 1.02 that my mobile device always disconnected to my controller. So I decided to update to 1.03.
Now at this time there has been now chance to connect either my Oneplus One or my Apple ipad Air 2. I've tested both usb ports(not at the same time) on my controller and different kind of usb cables but there was no chance to connect.
The drone itself is connected to the controller but usb ports don't work. Also there was no chance to reset the bundle to the factory reset in Assistant 2 and refreshing and downgrading broken up on 0%.
It might be the USB ports which could be the issue but I'm not an expert.

We need a drone for our upcoming projects and it does really suck because of waiting 2 month to get this thing is really not efficient.

Is there any kind of Combination for the controller keys to reset it to factory mode? (like the R1+R2+Rec holding and pressing Capture for new linking without any device)
Didn't found any hint or tricks.
I hope someone can help me, otherwise I have to send it back :/

Best, Jérome

2016-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know you installed DJI GO 4 or the previous app?
When connecting your iPhone to the USB port, you have unpluged the cable which is connected to the left side port, right?
2016-12-9
Use props
studioje
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-9 11:41
May I know you installed DJI GO 4 or the previous app?
When connecting your iPhone to the USB port, you have unpluged the cable which is connected to the left side port, right?

I installed both apps but my installation to 1.03 was in the previous DJI GO app. ipad doesn't connect on either port
2016-12-9
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

studioje Posted at 2016-12-9 14:24
I installed both apps but my installation to 1.03 was in the previous DJI GO app. ipad doesn't connect on either port

Have you tried connecting the lower USB without having the top micro USB connected before powering up the remote?

The rc has to be turned on without the top USB cord plugged in if you want the lower USB to work. Doesn't matter if a device is connected to the top USB or not, you can't have the cord plugged in at all.
2016-12-9
Use props
studioje
lvl.1

Germany

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-9 20:28
Have you tried connecting the lower USB without having the top micro USB connected before powering up the remote?

The rc has to be turned on without the top USB cord plugged in if you want the lower USB to work. Doesn't matter if a device is connected to the top USB or not, you can't have the cord plugged in at all.

Yes, as I wrote, I've tried both ports but not at the same time. But I think that doesn't mind because the support wanted to send it back. The usb ports may have fail connection.
Well after 2 month of waiting I can wait few weeks longer. As long I get a functional product ;)
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

studioje Posted at 2016-12-10 03:36
Yes, as I wrote, I've tried both ports but not at the same time. But I think that doesn't mind because the support wanted to send it back. The usb ports may have fail connection.
Well after 2 month of waiting I can wait few weeks longer. As long I get a functional product ;)

We really understand how frustrated it must be, after you send it in, our engineers will help you evaluate it and get it fixed soon. Please feel free to let us know for any further questions.
2016-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules