Phantom 2 Vision+ w/ Dronexperts Quickrelease w/ DJI Lightbridge
2084 5 2015-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antonio Lati
New

Brazil

I have a Phantom 2 Vision+ and I'm trying to find a way to install a GoPro AND/OR a DJI Lightbridge on it.
Why do I want to do this and why don't I buy a new Phantom 2 to use all these stuff?
1. I live in Brazil and here a new Phantom 2 is extremely expensive. Even if I purchase a Phantom in the US (my Vision+ I bought there) it is quite complicated to bring it to Brazil, because of ANATEL (equivalent to FCC in Brazil) regulations.
2. My stock controller antenna and range extender have been modded. I now have a TP-Link 9dbi for the controller and two TP-Link 5dbi for the range extender.
3. I would like to expierence a real HD FPV with my Phantom.
4. I would like to have practicality when using Phantom's stock camera, but also have better image and HD FPV when using the GoPro (that's why I would like to purchase Dronexperts Quickrelease).

Said that, my questions are

1. Is it possible to have on the same Phantom 2 Vision+ the Dronexperts Quickrelease and a DJI Lightbridge?
2. Will it be possible to control my Phantom using DJI's stock controller through Lightbridge? It doesen't matter if I need to buy the new one with trainer port.
2.1. If I have to buy a new DJI Phantom controller, should it be the 5.8G or the 2.4G?
3. I would like to use an FPV goggle with this setup. How will i do the connections? Wireless, wired?
4. If all of the above are possible, how will I connect everything up?

Hope someone can help, and I know this might be quite dificult.

Thanks in advance,

Antonio

2015-2-11
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Right now Phantom2 V+ and LightBridge are not compatible.
I guess you saw a video from youtube indicated they are compatible. It conveyed the wrong message.  
2015-2-12
Use props
Antonio Lati
New

Brazil

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-2-12 16:24
I guess you saw a video from youtube indi ...

DJI Wiki has a topic that teaches how to connect Lightbridge with Phantom 2 Vision+...... the only thing is that to use it, I will need to disconnect X1 and X2 cables from Phantom's main board..... What does these connections stand for?
2015-2-12
Use props
Antonio Lati
New

Brazil

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-2-12 16:24
I guess you saw a video from youtube indi ...

DJI Wiki has a topic that teaches how to connect Lightbridge with Phantom 2 Vision+...... the only thing is that to use it, I will need to disconnect X1 and X2 cables from Phantom's main board..... What does these connections stand for?
2015-2-12
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Antonio Lati Posted at 2015-2-13 04:12
DJI Wiki has a topic that teaches how to connect Lightbridge with Phantom 2 Vision+...... the only ...

X1 is to control the gimble camera, and X2 is connect to the receiver.
So if you use LightBridge with Phantom 2 Vision+ you cannot shoot photo/video.
2015-2-12
Use props
parti
lvl.1

Hungary

2015-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules