Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
For the Inspire 1, can 2 remotes use the same screen?
1074 6 2015-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abe_Newbie
lvl.1

United States

in master/slave mode, and still have the first remote fly the drone while the second remote controls the camera?
2015-2-11
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

In slave mode, the camera operator still has basic camera functions even without any screen or goggles attached.  I believe the pilot operating the master will need the one tablet, however.  So I guess if the usb cord is long enough, that same tablet can be viewed by both operators.
2015-2-11
Use props
Abe_Newbie
lvl.1

United States

FrostyThe2nd Posted at 2015-2-12 01:28
In slave mode, the camera operator still has basic camera functions even without any screen or goggl ...

FrostyThe2nd, how would I set up the USB connections? Let's say I am using an ipad. So it'll be ipad connected to master controller, then how do I get the second controller setup? Thanks!
2015-2-11
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

Correct me if I'm misunderstanding your question, but I think I may have had the same question when I set up the second controller.  Basically, once I completed the master controller setup with the tablet (per DJI manual's instruction), I disconnected that same tablet from the master and plugged it in to the second controller where I will next assign it as a slave.  After you successfully made the second controller as the slave, you are all set.  The second controller will always be the slave from now on the minute you press the Power button, that-is until you want to reassign it later on.

After this point, the tablet can be plugged in to the master for the pilot's operation.  The second controller won't need anymore connection as it has now been assigned a slave.  
2015-2-11
Use props
Abe_Newbie
lvl.1

United States

FrostyThe2nd Posted at 2015-2-12 03:47
Correct me if I'm misunderstanding your question, but I think I may have had the same question when  ...

Awesome! Has this setup worked well for you? Any glitches, issues, concerns with it? Thanks so much!
2015-2-11
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

It worked pretty well.  I ended up getting a second Android so we don't fight over the screen.  How did it work out for you?
2015-2-12
Use props
Abe_Newbie
lvl.1

United States

FrostyThe2nd Posted at 2015-2-13 04:59
It worked pretty well.  I ended up getting a second Android so we don't fight over the screen.  How  ...

I haven't tried it yet. I am still waiting on 3 spare batteries and prop locks. I'll let you know asap. Thanks again for your help!
2015-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules