Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Asistant 2 won't open/work
1883 2 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adugan1
lvl.1
United States

I cannot get Assistant 2 to open. I have a mac mini pc.I downloaded the Assistant 2 version for Mac on the Phantom 4 page.
Once loaded on pc i get a page that has the icon for Assitant and an icon of an open box(which says something about android and tethering),an icon for Application and an icon of a large arrow
I watched some tutorial videos.I dragged the Assitant icon into my mac's Applications.I eventually duoble clicked on that open box which had me sign in etc.
I tried restarting pc,but Assistant 2 will not open.it asks me to open,i click open and nothing happens,even with my Pantom 4 connected and turned on.
How do I install Assitant 2 and use?
Thanks for any help
PC, i now get a screen asking me to connect to my wireless router.

2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please check the anti-virus and firewalls, which will prevent it from working. You could disable them, delete Assistant 2 and install it again.
If still cannot open and install it, please confirm your mac system and post a screenshot here.
If you need to run the assistant 2 for upgrading or calibration, please try another PC firstly, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-10
Use props
OKCaerial
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 03:15
Please check the anti-virus and firewalls, which will prevent it from working. You could disable them, delete Assistant 2 and install it again.
If still cannot open and install it, please confirm your mac system and post a screenshot here.
If you need to run the assistant 2 for upgrading or calibration, please try another PC firstly, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Natalia... I have the same issue.  I have checked firewalls and protections and everything is off.  I also tried on two other Macs that I have and still cannot open the Assistant app.

I have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus (never flown yet), MacBook Pro with OS 10.6.8 (one of the other computers I tried is OS 10.7.5).

I also installed the HoRNDIS software when it prompted me to.  But since I don't have an Android device, does that really matter?  I always get the error (noted in the attached screenshot) when trying to install the HoRNDIS.  Even though it indicates a successful install, the error message always pops up during the installation.

Is there a way to remove the extension that is causing the error message?  And is there a way to completely uninstall HoRNDIS if that is causing a problem with opening the Assistant app?

I appreciate any help you can give me.  Thanks!

Screenshot with error message

Screenshot with error message
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules