Sharing my first video
812 7 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z2aSsqaTEVxn
lvl.2
United States

Now that more of us have our Mavic's, just wanted to share my first video.  Hope you enjoy and look forward to everyone else's videos.

2016-12-9
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

That's how I like to fly, just need a cool beer
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice, I want your house.
2016-12-9
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

very cool....but man, that is what can get us in trouble.....flying over schools while in session and over the fields while kids are playing......all it takes is for someone to complain and then the drone Natzi's will push to have the airspace above schools and such classified as no fly zones....Again, I love the video but probably not a good idea to publish it online.
2016-12-9
Use props
Z2aSsqaTEVxn
lvl.2
United States

Heavysledz Posted at 2016-12-9 10:08
very cool....but man, that is what can get us in trouble.....flying over schools while in session and over the fields while kids are playing......all it takes is for someone to complain and then the drone Natzi's will push to have the airspace above schools and such classified as no fly zones....Again, I love the video but probably not a good idea to publish it online.

Actually this was over the weekend and school wasn't in session.  I believe the ones playing on the football field were adults in a pickup game but I could be wrong.  In any case, I hear you.  I'm trying to be a responsible drone operator.  After I shot the video, I called the principal (who I personally know) to get clarification on rules and regulations but she hasn't called me back yet.  

I'm curious in rules during off campus hours and during organized campus events as I'm already being approached by a couple of the high school teams wanting me to do a video for their end of year banquet, etc.  Given this, I'm awaiting word and looking for the schools blessing before I do any more videos there.
2016-12-10
Use props
Z2aSsqaTEVxn
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-9 09:05
Very nice, I want your house.

Wish it was my house.  Was house sitting for a friend and it offered a great launch point
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Z2aSsqaTEVxn Posted at 2016-12-10 03:30
Wish it was my house.  Was house sitting for a friend and it offered a great launch point

You paid him right
Beautiful house.
2016-12-10
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

Z2aSsqaTEVxn Posted at 2016-12-10 04:28
Actually this was over the weekend and school wasn't in session.  I believe the ones playing on the football field were adults in a pickup game but I could be wrong.  In any case, I hear you.  I'm trying to be a responsible drone operator.  After I shot the video, I called the principal (who I personally know) to get clarification on rules and regulations but she hasn't called me back yet.  

I'm curious in rules during off campus hours and during organized campus events as I'm already being approached by a couple of the high school teams wanting me to do a video for their end of year banquet, etc.  Given this, I'm awaiting word and looking for the schools blessing before I do any more videos there.

gotcha.....
2016-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules