1983 13 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
creep
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6072713 ft
  • >>>
Russia

What can cause a problem with vibration and whistle in flight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHKQYGE-5jg
2016-12-9
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

A stupid question but are the props in the correct place?
2016-12-9
Use props
creep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

Flybee Posted at 2016-12-9 23:52
A stupid question but are the props in the correct place?

Of course, I checked before the flight, and when the vibration changed to a new one, just checked the camera gimbal, it also does not cling anywhere
And by the way, the props cannot be confused, they snap in different directions
2016-12-9
Use props
Crisisremix
lvl.2

United States

Looks like your mavic is shivering {:4_181:}. that is kind of weird. how was the video feed on it?
2016-12-9
Use props
creep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

Crisisremix Posted at 2016-12-10 00:15
Looks like your mavic is shivering . that is kind of weird. how was the video feed on it?

The video looked like a stable in the smartphone on the computer haven't watched it
2016-12-9
Use props
Crisisremix
lvl.2

United States

creep Posted at 2016-12-9 11:19
The video looked like a stable in the smartphone on the computer haven't watched it

can you upload it? if anything its probably the aircraft and might need looking into before taking it into major heights.
2016-12-9
Use props
DaveAus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 100807 ft
Australia

Very strange. Seems like something is out of balance?
2016-12-9
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Creep,

Crisis may be somewhat right. I've been pouring over these forums the last few weeks and I've been seeing quite a few posts about wavy and shakey video and flight when flying in the cold weather. From what I've seen so far it seems to be when the temperature is around freezing or below. Some have reported good flights one day, temperature drops overnight and then crappy flights the very next day. I can't confirm this as the cause but I've certainly seen a lot of posts indicating a potential link regarding lower temperatures.

Jerry
2016-12-9
Use props
creep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

Crisisremix Posted at 2016-12-10 00:24
can you upload it? if anything its probably the aircraft and might need looking into before taking it into major heights.

Ok, you can watch video and  time code sync with onboard cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F0QbEdXIoo
2016-12-9
Use props
creep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2016-12-10 00:47
Creep,

Crisis may be somewhat right. I've been pouring over these forums the last few weeks and I've been seeing quite a few posts about wavy and shakey video and flight when flying in the cold weather. From what I've seen so far it seems to be when the temperature is around freezing or below. Some have reported good flights one day, temperature drops overnight and then crappy flights the very next day. I can't confirm this as the cause but I've certainly seen a lot of posts indicating a potential link regarding lower temperatures.

Oh i try to fly tomorrow)) I don't have any idea what is this, really looks like disbalance((
2016-12-9
Use props
Pacini
lvl.1

Brazil

Try to calibrate your remote controller...
2016-12-10
Use props
creep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

Hi guys! I am very happy)) I found being on a Mavic shaking during the flight. it was because of the option "Enclosed propelers guard" is enabled. Once disabled this option disappeared shaking, I checked it several times
2016-12-11
Use props
Petbrit
lvl.3
Germany

Perfect, thank you for info
2016-12-11
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3
Flight distance : 562802 ft
United States

Even that it was shaking the Mavic made a nice video - my one was not shaking but the video was awful - I try it again, made a gimbal calibration and hope now it's better, hopefully...
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules