Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't purchase DJI care
906 11 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscc74f917
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156033 ft
United States

i got my new Phantom 4 black addition today and decided I should buy the DJI care since it is my first drone.  Well the website will not reconginze the serial number, says wrong DJI care selected.  I tried the chat help, worthless, just said send an email.  I sent the email. Called DJI and the first comment was "is it the black one". So I said yes, they said I have to send the email and I should wait for a response before activating the drone, due to the 48 hour thing for DJI care.  So I have a new toy and it is just sitting there waiting.  I may return it to the store if I don't get a repose quickly to the email, as the DJI service is not starting out right with me.
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry for the trouble caused, we'd love to help you escalate this case and handle it soon.
Since you have sent e-mail to djicare@dji.com, may I know your e-mail address? and how about your aircraft SN?
2016-12-9
Use props
X5rdman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-9 20:50
Really sorry for the trouble caused, we'd love to help you escalate this case and handle it soon.
Since you have sent e-mail to , may I know your e-mail address? and how about your aircraft SN?

I just sent it too you via private message. Thank you
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

X5rdman Posted at 2016-12-10 13:24
I just sent it too you via private message. Thank you

I've refreshed the page for several times, unfortunately, I did not receive your PM message for some reason.
I tried to PM you, please check whether you've got it or not, thanks. If still the same, please post your e-mail here so that we can help you escalate it soon.
2016-12-9
Use props
X5rdman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-9 23:32
I've refreshed the page for several times, unfortunately, I did not receive your PM message for some reason.
I tried to PM you, please check whether you've got it or not, thanks. If still the same, please post your e-mail here so that we can help you escalate it soon.

Just sent the P'M again with serial number. Email is x5rdman@sbcglobal.net
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

X5rdman Posted at 2016-12-10 16:29
Just sent the P'M again with serial number. Email is

OK, I got your aircraft SN.
By the way, please provide us the screenshot of the error message showing when you try to buy DJI care so that we can figure our where the problem exists then help you solve the problem.I've transferred the info to our dji care team and they will help you handle it soon when they are back to office tomorrow.
2016-12-10
Use props
X5rdman
lvl.1
United States

yes that is the link, still not working today, very disappointed that my drone is still sitting in the box.

2016-12-10
Use props
Kmauk10
New
United States

Same thing happened to me, purchased the black bestbuy addition, unable to purchase DJI care
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kmauk10 Posted at 2016-12-11 08:19
Same thing happened to me, purchased the black bestbuy addition, unable to purchase DJI care

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I've double checked the information, DJI care is not available for black addition recently.
While I've transferred your requirement to our team, and will let you know for any further news. Thank you so much for your support!
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

X5rdman Posted at 2016-12-10 23:10
yes that is the link, still not working today, very disappointed that my drone is still sitting in the box.

[view_image]

You have already received the e-mail from our support for the explanation, we feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused since it's not available now for the black edition.
2016-12-10
Use props
tightlines0804-
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48599 ft
United Kingdom

i had the same problem when i bought it for my p3s,by the time i realised it hadnt gone though i had already activated my bird, few emails back and too it was all soreted took  a while and worring because of the 48 hour rule but DJI sorted and said there wouldnt be a problem.hope you get sorted soon
2016-12-11
Use props
X5rdman
lvl.1
United States

Well got the note back from the support team saying DJI cae not available for the black addition.  Would have been nice to know that before hand.
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules