My Mavic order was missing parts (poor quality control)
793 3 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yLP5vhrUh8Jk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1025823 ft
Canada

I recently received my Dji Mavic Pro "Fly More Package" and noticed that the male connectors that fastened my Mavic bag to the carrying strap were not shipped. I immediately contacted DJI in China to have this issue resolved. Unfortunately for some reason Dji could not send me these two small connectors they failed to put in my package and wanted me to ship the bag back to China for inspection. After all this and X amount of time they would send me a brand new bag. I explained that this would leave my new drone naked and unprotected during my traveling and I would not be able to do it this way. Do to their protocol and me not being able to part with my bag I am now left with an incomplete order and very dissatisfied with Dji’s quality control and customer service. I feel that this issue should not have been left this way and Dji should have tried harder to fix their mistake.

2016-12-9
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

It probably cost them pennies to make it. I'd think they'd just say.  "Send us a picture and we'll send you a new bag" cost everyone less in the long run.
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry about the inconvenience, do you mean that you need to send back the incomplete bag and then receive a new bag?
2016-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules