DJI GO Section?
762 9 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yac_Attack
lvl.2
Flight distance : 704426 ft
United States

Why isn't there a section on the DJI Forum for the DGI GO app? I sometimes have questions related to the app and would like a section dedicated to it on the forum.

What are your opinions on this?
2016-12-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Since you are a member of the forum, please feel free to ask for any assistance or questions that you want to learn or understand better.
Between the knowledgable members here and the helpful staff, you are in good hands. Don't be shy about asking newbie questions.
We all had to begin someplace and have also already been there before. It's better to ask and know than presume and learn hard lessons, which often could end in repair or a lost drone. ;-)

There will always be a learning curve when entering a new adventure, which thankfully is always much easier to handle, while enjoying the lessons, so much.
Was there something specific you wished answered,  you're trying to understand, or were you speaking in more general terms here?

RedHotPoker
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please feel free to let us know for any questions about the DJI GO APP here, we're glad to help you.
2016-12-10
Use props
fans51de930a
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 19:59
Please feel free to let us know for any questions about the DJI GO APP here, we're glad to help you.

Can someone please give me some advice. Im not sure if I've activated my DJI GO account correctly. Whenever i log into the app I'm never asked to activate or log in. It just goes straight to camera, then camera view. I thought i was supposed to be asked everytime. Ineber received any confirmation that i actually activated my account.
2016-12-10
Use props
fans51de930a
lvl.1

Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-10 16:09
Since you are a member of the forum, please feel free to ask for any assistance or questions that you want to learn or understand better.
Between the knowledgable members here and the helpful staff, you are in good hands. Don't be shy about asking newbie questions.
We all had to begin someplace and have also already been there before. It's better to ask and know than presume and learn hard lessons, which often could end in repair or a lost drone. ;-)

How do i know if ive activated my DJI GO account? Ive just purchased a Phantom 4. I went thru all the steps when i first signed in, hot activate account...then nothing. Now when i sign in it goes straight to camera. Doesnt ask me to activate. Is this normal? I would appreciate any advice.
2016-12-10
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

You only activate the drone and link it to your account the first time. That would annoy the crap out of everyone if we had to do it each time especially being in remote areas.
2016-12-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

fans51de930a Posted at 2016-12-10 05:44
How do i know if ive activated my DJI GO account? Ive just purchased a Phantom 4. I went thru all the steps when i first signed in, hot activate account...then nothing. Now when i sign in it goes straight to camera. Doesnt ask me to activate. Is this normal? I would appreciate any advice.

Like many great things in life, we never forget that first time. Hahaha
But unlike drone activation, once is never enough. ;-)

If you have already activated the unit, you are all set... Now it's only fun and great memories.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans51de930a Posted at 2016-12-10 20:40
Can someone please give me some advice. Im not sure if I've activated my DJI GO account correctly. Whenever i log into the app I'm never asked to activate or log in. It just goes straight to camera, then camera view. I thought i was supposed to be asked everytime. Ineber received any confirmation that i actually activated my account.

You mean that you did not get the activation information the first time you connected aircrift to mobile device and run DJI GO?
Here is the link for your reference:
http://forum.dji.com/thread-14709-1-1.html
2016-12-10
Use props
Betamace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 19:59

Ok. Since winter has arrived I tried the GO app flight simulator for the first time tonight and found the level of realism very low. For instance, controlling the virtual drone was not as easy as actually flying, in fact, rollerskating on ice in a wind storm would definitely be easier.
I am using the android version of the app. I planned on using the sim to practice flying during the winter months but not now.
Is this typical of the android version? All GO app sim demonstration videos I've watched are made using the Ios version and appear
very close to the actual flying experience.     
2016-12-11
Use props
Nannelino
New

Finland

Hi guys, i have had phantom 4 for few days now and absolutely loving it!
only thing i managed to screw up was aircraft name, but it seems i cant change it with android devices (i have Honor7) any ideas are they going to fix this or do i have to find someone with Ipad or Iphone ?
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules