V1 DJI Pilot app not compatable with IPAD4
2375 2 2015-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrburns
lvl.2

United Kingdom

For those wanted to update the above app who have an Ipad 4 - you can't (someone please prove me wrong)

When you find it in store click on more and you will see the list of devices that it id comparable with Ipad 4 is NOT there.

When I try to download it says it not compatable.

What a total let down.

Think I will go android
2015-2-11
Use props
AshInspire1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Unlucky, on a happier note i have an iPad 2 mini, its the right size. iPad 4 to big anyway
2015-2-11
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Correct , I have the ad hoc download on my old iPad 4 just to get used to it before the inspire shows , and I picked up a new retina mini 2 with cellular for on the road trips ... Also had the older version on it , the app on the mini 2 upgraded fine to 1.0 from the App Store , the ipad four would not do the upgrade saying it was not compatible , and would have had latency issues anyway ... I did get the iPad 2 retina 64gb space gray with cellular and can use my iPhone sixes hotspot to connect to the world if necessary without having another data festival . The ipad 3 was not worth paying extra for some added features most would never need . The system specs are the same otherwise ...
2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules