[GPS]disconnect please reset and check connection
1524 5 2016-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6933b38f
lvl.1

United States

I was just flying on Long Island approx 250ft up with some moderate to light winds.  Drone started drifting hard when I noticed that the GPS signal had gone to 0 when I had max connectivity few seconds before.  Popped it into ATTI mode and brought it down.  Rebooted the craft, NG.  Rebooted the controller, NG.  I hadn't updated to the new firmware so I did a field update and updated both radio and drone.  Recalibrated the compass.   Rebooted drone and controller and still no GPS.  Any ideas?

2016-12-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Do you have anything mounted on the top of the aircraft? Have you applied any stickers or such? If not, it may be the GPS unit needs to be re-seated in its connector. Or it is also possible the GPS unit has failed.
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, what kind of area are you flying in?
2016-12-10
Use props
Jason Porembski
lvl.1

United States

Nothing attached to the drone.   Flying on Long Island in a residential area where I've flown numerous times with my P3S
2016-12-11
Use props
fansa7030faa
New
Japan

I m in Japan and no DJI support here - any idea on how to do it?
Or someone in Japan who could help?

I can fix it myself - got all the tool necessary

Would really love to fly in 2 days! 2017/02/02

2017-1-31
Use props
Airlens
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2757913 ft
Puerto Rico

Did you figure it out?? Having a similar problem after a crash. It got hit pretty hard on the battery "where the battery leds are located". I get GPS disconnected, reset and check connection, I even bought a new gps and still same error. Any idea what could it be?
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules