Order Placed 11/26/2016 and I have heard NOTHING WHATSOEVER
1698 15 2016-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
farmboss
lvl.1

United States

Order # 0015388420039. It has been over 2 weeks now and NOTHING. I have called, spoke to chat, and posted on the forum. I was told my order would ship "this week" well this week is OVER. WhAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER!?

Hello? Is anyone here?

2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Farmboss, your case has already been escalated, we really understand how frustrated it must be and we're trying our best to help you now. It'll be shipped out early next week.
Thank you so much for your supporting!
2016-12-10
Use props
farmboss
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 23:05
Farmboss, your case has already been escalated, we really understand how frustrated it must be and we're trying our best to help you now. It'll be shipped out early next week.
Thank you so much for your supporting!

I just cancelled my order. Time is money, and MY time is worth good money.  

On principle I HAD TO cancel this order and spend my money ELSEWHERE.

DJI has to accept CONSEQUENCES for stealing money and fraud. In this case the punishment is that DJI loses more sales to competitors...

[/When I go to McDonalds and buy a $.99 cheeseburger and it takes too long, I get compensated. IE: My money back, free food, etc... DJI is also a business capable of doing this. Now I didn't spend $.99, I spent over $400. Yet, DJI does nothing? What is this called? A Piss poor company offering piss poor service.  

I am sorry but DJI deserves every negative comment it gets. Stealing money and laughing at your customers? Shameful and disgusting.

Never felt better taking my money somewhere else.
2016-12-12
Use props
fans1731e500
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9750253 ft
United States

I'm in a similar boat however mine is with a drone and some accessories totaling almost 1000.  Supposed to have shipped 7 to 10 days after card went thru, today is the 11th business day and still nobody can tell me when the order will ship....  they say (thru chat) that the location that ships has not given them any info, then they say it's because of accessories that I am ordering (an all of those show a 1 to 3 day shipment after order) so that don't fly either...  Latest chat and they are "Assuming" that it's because they don't have the drone in stock (they showed a 7 day wait after process when I ordered)

I would cancel the order today and still may if I cannot get a REAL answer, except that I placed my order on the Black Friday sale,  Refurb P4 at $799, Battery at $118, Car Charger for $62 and a Tablet hood for $15.

If they would offer the accessories at the sale price of 2 weeks ago I would upgrade to the New P4 but they wont do that.

What To Do... What To Doooooo...
2016-12-12
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

farmboss Posted at 2016-12-12 21:27

What a fat liar
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

farmboss Posted at 2016-12-12 21:27

We feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused, and we're trying our best to work on it so that you can get it sooner.
Sorry to hear that you've got it cancelled, and I've just checked the status, it's been refunded.
Customers's satisfaction is very important to us, and we concern much about your comments, thank you for the feedback again, we'd love to provide great service to all our customers.
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans1731e500 Posted at 2016-12-13 00:49
I'm in a similar boat however mine is with a drone and some accessories totaling almost 1000.  Supposed to have shipped 7 to 10 days after card went thru, today is the 11th business day and still nobody can tell me when the order will ship....  they say (thru chat) that the location that ships has not given them any info, then they say it's because of accessories that I am ordering (an all of those show a 1 to 3 day shipment after order) so that don't fly either...  Latest chat and they are "Assuming" that it's because they don't have the drone in stock (they showed a 7 day wait after process when I ordered)

I would cancel the order today and still may if I cannot get a REAL answer, except that I placed my order on the Black Friday sale,  Refurb P4 at $799, Battery at $118, Car Charger for $62 and a Tablet hood for $15.

May I know your order number? we'll try to help you escalate the case.
2016-12-13
Use props
RockinCR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 453 ft
United States

Looks like I may be in the same boat soon. It's been 9 days so far and my credit card has already been charged.
2017-1-10
Use props
fans9480ef49
New

United States

I also recently placed a high value order and nothing has happened..  Usually when you order somewhere, the next business day you get some sort of update or at least the items that are available get shipped.  im also concerned about my order too.  If DJI is experiencing a shortage, or their warehouse caught fire, they should inform the public and allow us to choose whether we give you our money without something in return or not.  I'll give it one more day then I'll cancel as well.  If anyone is interested, my order number is 0019866732420...
2017-1-10
Use props
fans9480ef49
New

United States

fans9480ef49 Posted at 2017-1-10 21:36
I also recently placed a high value order and nothing has happened..  Usually when you order somewhere, the next business day you get some sort of update or at least the items that are available get shipped.  im also concerned about my order too.  If DJI is experiencing a shortage, or their warehouse caught fire, they should inform the public and allow us to choose whether we give you our money without something in return or not.  I'll give it one more day then I'll cancel as well.  If anyone is interested, my order number is 0019866732420...

Canceled order on DJI.com and ordered it on Amazon (from DJI) and will get it tomorrow.   In the future, please let folks know there is a shortage when they order.  Thanks.
2017-1-11
Use props
Cmdrwack
lvl.1
United States

Sounds like my expectations are too high.  I've only waited 9 days to hear anything out of them.  So how did you guys go about canceling?  The "REFUND ORDER" button is no longer showing on my order.  They don't answer e-mails.  PayPal's dispute resolution that I filed requires a month or so before they will pull the plug.  I guess that I should have used a credit card.  My order was for accessories.  I posted my issue on the Accessories forum.  A DJI person said they would look into it.  But I agree with those above, I want to take my business elsewhere if they can't act like a professional organization
2017-1-11
Use props
fans9480ef49
New

United States

Cmdrwack Posted at 2017-1-11 11:23
Sounds like my expectations are too high.  I've only waited 9 days to hear anything out of them.  So how did you guys go about canceling?  The "REFUND ORDER" button is no longer showing on my order.  They don't answer e-mails.  PayPal's dispute resolution that I filed requires a month or so before they will pull the plug.  I guess that I should have used a credit card.  My order was for accessories.  I posted my issue on the Accessories forum.  A DJI person said they would look into it.  But I agree with those above, I want to take my business elsewhere if they can't act like a professional organization

Oh really?  The button is gone to refund?  Maybe it does that when the order has been shipped.  That's what I assumed.  But mine was there this morning so after I saw I can get it tomorrow on Amazon, I pulled the trigger and clicked "Refund Order".   Sucks man.  But, maybe you will get the package here shortly.  
2017-1-11
Use props
jambocan
New
Canada

I have also had similar bad service as many of these people have. I returned an item on Oct. 11, 2016, and it's now January 11, 2017 and the STILL HAVEN'T REFUNDED MY MONEY! I have emailed and called many times and I either get no response or someone emails saying "they will get back got me shortly". They have taken my money, taken back the product that they agreed to refund me for, and then play hide and seek with their customers!

BUT, GET THIS : Today I called the US service number (I am in Canada and there is no Canadian support number), and after I waited on hold for over an hour,  a guy finally comes on the phone, and he begins to PRETEND HE COULDN'T HEAR ME ! Seriously!?  I know there was nothing wrong with my phone - its brand new - I had called on it just before and after - no issues.

I know he was pretending because I could HEAR THE FEEDBACK OF MY OWN VOICE from his headset! After a minute or so of this - I finally asked "Come On you must be joking - you can hear me right?" - and he actually SLIPPED UP and said, "No sir, actually I really can't hear you" ! ? ? ?

Are you freaking kidding me? Is DJI making so much money that they can afford to laugh at their customers and play these silly games and toy with their customers like this ??!! I have never heard of such a thing in my life. I hate to know what is going to happen when I try and get the warranty support I now need for my drones flickering footage! This is outrageous - there is a SERIOUS SYSTEMIC PROBLEM WITH DJI EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT.

My case number is 285538-D4K8S4

I would like someone to get back to me and actually treat me with some respect but after this I'm done with DJI - and too bad because I am a professional cinematographer and was actually considering going up to their more pro products - but support is key - and these guys are not a good company - BEWARE ! ! !  There are a lot of choices DJI - and with this attitude, you are going to be under water soon if you don't make some changes. Look at all these people complaining!
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jambocan Posted at 2017-1-11 21:45
I have also had similar bad service as many of these people have. I returned an item on Oct. 11, 2016, and it's now January 11, 2017 and the STILL HAVEN'T REFUNDED MY MONEY! I have emailed and called many times and I either get no response or someone emails saying "they will get back got me shortly". They have taken my money, taken back the product that they agreed to refund me for, and then play hide and seek with their customers!

BUT, GET THIS : Today I called the US service number (I am in Canada and there is no Canadian support number), and after I waited on hold for over an hour,  a guy finally comes on the phone, and he begins to PRETEND HE COULDN'T HEAR ME ! Seriously!?  I know there was nothing wrong with my phone - its brand new - I had called on it just before and after - no issues.

Very sorry for your unpleasant experience, we do understand how frustrating it must be.
Maybe it's caused by phone system error, we'll escalate it and help you follow up the case.
We've checked your case, the refund has been approved, also we will keep you updated.
2017-1-12
Use props
fans1819fbd1
New

United Kingdom

My order number is 0449897242600 not a word since I ordered a p4p+ and extras totalling over £2k in December. After reading this I'm wondering if I should contact my card insurance to pursue a claim the site said 5-7 days..
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans1819fbd1 Posted at 2017-1-12 11:43
My order number is 0449897242600 not a word since I ordered a p4p+ and extras totalling over £2k in December. After reading this I'm wondering if I should contact my card insurance to pursue a claim the site said 5-7 days..

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, we've informed our sales team for your case and will help you handle it.
Thanks for your supporting!
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules