5216 41 2016-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vmich
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1100079 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-26 23:00
I can understand how frustrating this must be.
Please send an email to  with your request then provide me with your ticket number.
I'll help to escalate it for you.

I would like to believe it is going to be of any help but I doubt.
Here is the case number I was given: CAS-534964-X5G3H0. I also received shipping label, but this is not what I am asking for. I just want a full refund, I have had enough of this.

I have spent the last 5 months wasting my time with your support  colleagues, trying to troubleshoot, packing the drone, bringing it to  UPS for shipping, waiting for repair and shipping back, etc. THREE  TIMES. During all this time, not only I could not make a normal use of  my purchase, but I am now 5 months into my 12-month guarantee, as well  as my DJI care refresh plan, even though I have not been using the drone  because it is either not functional or under repair at your facility.
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

vmich Posted at 2017-3-27 13:24
I would like to believe it is going to be of any help but I doubt.
Here is the case number I was given: CAS-534964-X5G3H0. I also received shipping label, but this is not what I am asking for. I just want a full refund, I have had enough of this.

I can comprehend your feelings.
I have sent an request to designated team to see if there's anything we can do for you.
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules