2 seperate META DATA bugs to files - P4P. PLEASE ADD TO FIX LIST
479 4 2016-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

Hi
Had the P4P a few days, and have latest firmware updates done. I've found 2 persistent bugs:

1) PHOTO FILES

Using AEB (bracketing) all the 5 .DNG files contain the SAME camera exif/IPTC data from the first file - not the varying exposure info.

(Which makes me wonder: Does the bracketing simply change the RAW file exposure setting post image capture [in which case the camera exif is right], or does it actually vary the camera settings with each frame captured [and therefore has a EXIF bug] ? I sincerely hope its the second possibility).

2) VIDEO files - adobe lightroom is importing these with the year 1950. Month and Day is correct.

Would be really helpful to have these resolved.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the new model thanks.
Rob
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The latter seems quite odd. Could you provide a couple of the original files for reference?
2016-12-11
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

Sure DJI-Jamie, I've got a 2 sec video at 35Mb.  What's the best way to deliver to you? Do you have a drop box link or something you can send? Cheers Rob
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Rob8888 Posted at 2016-12-12 09:49
Sure DJI-Jamie, I've got a 2 sec video at 35Mb.  What's the best way to deliver to you? Do you have a drop box link or something you can send? Cheers Rob

You should be able to upload to Dropbox and supply the link here.
2016-12-11
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-12 10:16
You should be able to upload to Dropbox and supply the link here.

Hi Jamie

Here's the link: dropbox
FILES:
1 x video file that has a year 1950 date.  All of my video files are dated 1950, but with correct month and day.

2 x photos taken from a 5 host AEB series. All have the same shutter speed / aperture in exif data, but the field 'Exposure Bias' different.  This suggests to me that the camera is just shooting at the same settings and post adjusting the raw file outputs, which isn't true AEB.  Can someone please have a look at this?

Let me know when you have the files so I can delete.

Regards
Rob

2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules