1498 3 2016-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf710b8f6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48287 ft
United Kingdom

Hello
I'm flying a Phantom 4 and I have switched from DJI GO to DJI GO 4.0  version 4.0.0 (74).The question I have is the user interface still looks the same as in the regular DJI GO.Is the new style display only for Phantom 4 pro's or can it be used on Phantom 4 as well?Also when I have seen the new style displays there is a "N" north symbol around the edge of the radar which isn't on my version.
I have downloaded the latest firmware and can't understand why I'm not seeing the new interface/display.I'd be very interested in how to fix this issue if it is at all possible

Cheers
Andy
2016-12-12
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see the North indicator on my IOS version of DJI Go 4. Have you remove DJI Go 3 from your machine ? They are two separate programmes (DJI 4 wasn't an upgrade to DJI 3) so can exist side by side on your device, and you could use either to control your P4.
I've not had clear enough weather yet to flight test mine, but all basic functions seem to were well when checked indoors.
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Andy, they are actually look the same.  Could you please provide a screenshot of your radar?
And the remote control for P4P cannot used on P4. They are not compatible.
2016-12-12
Use props
fansf710b8f6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48287 ft
United Kingdom

2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules