1229 0 2016-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
austoausto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2175810 ft
United States

Hey Guys,

I tried digging deep to find more info on this but i would like to get some feedback on actual payload performance on the Ronin MX + M600/ (Pro) with Heavier systems such as the Alexa Mini, RED Cameras + PL Mount Primes, and focus control. If there is a thread with this kind of info already i apologize and please point me in the right direction.

I haven't seen a lot of feedback regarding heavier lenses on the Ronin MX + M600/Pro, and actual user results as far as flight time, balancing etc...

I know the Pro model isn't widely circulated yet but i am having a tough time finding anyone who has used PL primes like Summicrons or Ultraprimes on the Matrice, and if it is a good option for a full kit with DJI focus control, and possibly a clip-on Mattebox like the Misfit Atom. I am seeing mostly REDs in EF Mount flying little Canon primes with no focus control.

I know that the front heavy payloads are burdensome to balance gimbals and that the real issue often lies in the length of the gimbal arms so the payload doesn't hit the back of the sled. Most payloads that i am looking at right now are right around 9lbs, but pretty front heavy..... (Weapon CF, Summicron PL, Jetpack, Misfit Atom) Has anyone had success with extension rods on the MX?

Any Experience with that? Any info is much appreciated.

Also, anyone have a solution with SDI-HDMI conversion + RS for Alexa Mini?

Austin

2016-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules