Division of models long overdue ... good
986 11 2016-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Russia

The mixing of different models has been a matter i have commented on before, asking if people could at least state what model they have when posting questions / problems / solutions etc.The number of threads read through and then you find out its not relevant to your situation is many.

Hopefully this division will go someway to sorting that.

I hope that all the info from previous is not lost ?

Nigel
2016-12-12
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Yes, good idea and it's about time. Myself I just noticed it. However, I think the list should start with the Phantom 2 and then go up. Seems backwards now.
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Thanks for noticing solent. We've been changing a lot about the forums to make the community better. The old infromation should not have changed or been lost, though some threads have been moved to their appropriate subforums.
2016-12-12
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

So, does the 4K get its own thread. Havent seen it mentioned.
2016-12-12
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

stuka75 Posted at 2016-12-13 10:57

Sorry, just saw the 4.
2016-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Sticking with the All category, as much of what goes on here, relates to all Phantom drones. Plus there are people whom I enjoy reading their posts,
And having them all together, helps keep me updated from everyone & of their posts.
I may spend some time in the Inspire column having a few friends who spend a predominant amount of their time there.
Specifically Donnie, and Jeremy Keller. ;-)
But yes, being divided, I have very little knowledge or interest about the Phantom 3 Standard, or the Phantom 3 4K.
The Mavic posts also holds very little interest to me nor do I have enough knowledge or experienced ability with them, to offer any assistance either. Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-12-12
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

stuka75 Posted at 2016-12-12 21:57

It should be part of the P3S forum as it is on the Phantom Pilots forum site.
2016-12-12
Use props
Kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-12 22:13
Sticking with the All category, as much of what goes on here, relates to all Phantom drones. Plus there are people whom I enjoy reading their posts,
And having them all together, helps keep me updated from everyone & of their posts.
I may spend some time in the Inspire column having a few friends who spend a predominant amount of their time there.

agree on Donnie and Keller!

Donnie has some great technical "how to" posts.
I always read them for background and stuff...
2016-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Kirk2579 Posted at 2016-12-12 21:35
agree on Donnie and Keller!

Donnie has some great technical "how to" posts.

Yes, both super nice members with plenty of helpful and experienced advise to share.

I wish we had more people here, who emulated those two. ;-)

Perhaps as others grow & develop while gaining much more personal hands on, they will also become alike.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-12
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Russia

PoV are always personal and differ across people.

Having wasted time reading threads that turn out to be irrelevant to my ownership of the standard - I fully appreciate the division of the models.

There is another forum that has the Standard and 4k combined - sorry but that suffers similar. But the point is that forum is more active than here and has a lot of valuable info.

My biggest disappointment now is that a lot of info that was posted by various and I include my own - is now not under this heading. Its somewhere else .....

Nigel
2016-12-12
Use props
Saskebaby
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1017989 ft
Philippines

Hopefully.....
2016-12-15
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

Using the "Phantom" link at the top of the forum we will have a mix of posts about all phantoms!

Capturar.JPG

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=68
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules