Setup not saving on mavic
2042 4 2016-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scoobydude
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi all
         Trying to save a setup in exp for the yaw rate change and every time I go back into check it's defaulted to std. it happens if I change from normal to either sport or gentle for the stick settings, just goes back too normal.    A bit frustrating for those smooth turns with the video on.   Anyone else had this, apart from that the mavic is awesome. DJI GO 4 , Nvidia shield K1.
2016-12-12
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

You're doing it wrong, i tried to do it this way the first time too ... i guess its misleading. ... Gentile refers to Tripod mode, normal is GPS and Sport is sports mode ... changing the values in each will change them for when you switch to that mode in flight.

Set them back to default then re-adjust Normal to reduce the Yaw ... and so on
2016-12-12
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

make the changes and make sure they are in range. If they are out of range, they will appear red and the settings will NOT apply. Also, leave the mavic aircraft on and exit the GO app. On exit, it will apply the settings to the craft. If you power down your craft first, then settings will NOT apply (all the settings are held on the craft and not on your GO app).
2016-12-12
Use props
Scoobydude
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Brilliant advice, changed settings in EXP in the normal mode just to slow the yaw down a little, exited the app. Reconnected the app and it fired up with the settings remembered.   Happy boy now, thanks once again.
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Scoobydude, please update the DJI GO version to latest one.
We had removed the EXP settings for Gentle or Sport Mode.
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules