ESC error message after crash
1877 6 2016-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6fd0fc51
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13875 ft
United States

Experienced a crash due to improperly seated battery. The P3A starts up - leds, camera gimble - camera won't tilt via controller but does take pictures - when attempting to start motors I receved a "ESC error, resstrt aircraft, if that fails contact DJI support" - I did an IMU recalibration based on some internet searches - nothing changed all four motors will not start - any suggestions on what to check / is aircraft worth repairing?
2016-12-13
Use props
HigherPerspect
lvl.1

Australia

Unfortunately when motors get obstructed during a crash, the excessive current can burn out the ESC controller circuitry on the main board.  It's usually a case of replacing the main board to get the drone in the air again.
2016-12-13
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

I would 100% recommend contacting DJI / sending it in to DJI for inspection / repair estimate.
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We're sorry to hear about your crash, since aircraft was damaged when crash, the best course would be send it in for repair.
May I know have you contacted our tech support to help you create a case and guide you to send it in?
2016-12-14
Use props
Rendall69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1337543 ft
Cabo Verde

Hello friends, Can someone help me After updating the last firmware of my drone P-3 pro I can not even start the engines, giving the following messages (see photo)
2016-12-14
Use props
Rendall69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1337543 ft
Cabo Verde

HigherPerspect Posted at 2016-12-13 21:45
Unfortunately when motors get obstructed during a crash, the excessive current can burn out the ESC controller circuitry on the main board.  It's usually a case of replacing the main board to get the drone in the air again.

Hello friends,
Can someone help me
After updating the last firmware of my drone P-3 pro I can not even start the engines, giving the following messages (see photo)
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rendall69 Posted at 2016-12-14 23:41
Hello friends,
Can someone help me
After updating the last firmware of my drone P-3 pro I can not even start the engines, giving the following messages (see photo)

Sorry we cannot see your photo, please click "Advanced"--"Picture", then upload the photo again.
Just to clarify, it shows "upgrade successfully"? right?
What is the led status on gimbal camera?
The remote can link to the aircraft properly?
2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules