Lost Remote Controller after warranty service (updated!)
1093 4 2016-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Espace Hobby
lvl.1
Canada

UPDATE : I HAVE RECEIVED THE REMOTE !! DJI DID NOT SEND ME AN EMAIL WHEN THEY SHIPPED IT SO I HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING IT BUT IT IS FINALLY HERE !!
THANKS FOR FINALLY CLOSING THIS DIFFICULT CASE !
OVERALL, ALTHOUGH A BIT IRRITATING, I AM PLEASED BY THE END RESULT.

Let me start by explaining what happened :

I sent a defective Phantom 3 Standard INCLUDING remote to DJI for repair.
Repair was done, and box was sent back to me.
Upon opening the box, the Phantom was there but NO SIGN OF THE REMOTE.
The box was in good shape, was not opened up before i did.
(Customs did not seem to have opened the box either, i am in Canada)

What i did upon finding this out :

I emailed DJI to report the problem.
-Was told a "special team" would investigate and contact me via email 1-2 days later.
-1 week passed

I opened a new case on DJI Desk reporting the incident once again.
-Was told a "special team" would investigate and contact me via email 1-2 days later.
-1 week passed, no news.

I contacted DJI by phone.
-Was told a "special team" would investigate and contact me in up to 3 weeks to 1 month (!!!)
-1 month passed, no emails, no update, nothing.

I contacted DJI by phone again. Got to speak with a Manager.
-Was told that they would find my remote THE SAME DAY and if not they'd send me a new remote.
-Was told i'd receive an email confirmation with the tracking number ON THE SAME DAY.
-I was so excited to finally get my remote back that i forgot to ask the name of this manager so i can't contact him back.

We are now 2 weeks later, i have received no emails, no updates, my case on DJI Desk was closed by DJI and i'm back to square one.

I have been without my remote since October 26th and still waiting for MY product.

I am now calling DJI once again, i'm totally disgusted now and have totally lost faith that i'm ever gonna see my remote back.
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Espace Hobby, really sorry for the inconvenience caused, we understand how frustrated it must be, and will help you escalate it soon.
2016-12-13
Use props
Espace Hobby
lvl.1
Canada

I HAVE RECEIVED THE REMOTE FINALLY,Although I never had the email saying it was shipped so I had no way of knowing yesterday when I posted this thread.
I have updated my first post with results so that everyone is aware this was dealt with finally !
Thanks

2016-12-14
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

So nothing was stolen at all ? Except maybe your caps lock key ?
2016-12-14
Use props
Espace Hobby
lvl.1
Canada

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2016-12-14 14:27
So nothing was stolen at all ? Except maybe your caps lock key ?

I wrote in caps so that it was easy to see for everyone that it was resolved, that's all.
And i am not sorry about writing "stole" because that's what it took for DJI to do something after 2+ months of nothing. Funny how less than 2 hours after posting this message i had a tracking number though...
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules