1517 6 2016-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans386c87f2
lvl.3
Argentina

here is a video of the problem:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Xi28NukV6NZk5KR1Q1ZzNyZjA

sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, i have Two batteries both with only 10 cycles each.

the other problem i have is that the Video feed is very laggy on the phone, no matter device, tried with 3 android phones all of them being laggy.
2016-12-13
Use props
fans82a39c9b
lvl.1

Thailand

Hi I have had a similar problem with my OSMO (see forum thread here http://forum.dji.com/thread-70963-1-7.html). The OSMO handle was given to a service centre in Bangkok to send back to DJI on November 8 and 5 weeks later I still have not received the OSMO handle back. VERY SLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
2016-12-13
Use props
fans386c87f2
lvl.3
Argentina

fans82a39c9b Posted at 2016-12-14 12:16
Hi I have had a similar problem with my OSMO (see forum thread here http://forum.dji.com/thread-70963-1-7.html). The OSMO handle was given to a service centre in Bangkok to send back to DJI on November 8 and 5 weeks later I still have not received the OSMO handle back. VERY SLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I talked to dji online chat, and they told me it is the handle, i'm near the end of the 1 year warranty (i activated on christmast last year). And the shipping cost will be as high as buying a new handle for $260. For now my osmo works sometimes but when it gets worse i may opened it myself and check if i could do something about it, dji support told me it might be a loosen connection but it seems to be more software related
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

it looks like connection issue, try this, push the battery into Osmo and hold it with your finger, see if it works.
2016-12-14
Use props
fans82a39c9b
lvl.1

Australia

fans386c87f2 Posted at 2016-12-14 16:34
I talked to dji online chat, and they told me it is the handle, i'm near the end of the 1 year warranty (i activated on christmast last year). And the shipping cost will be as high as buying a new handle for $260. For now my osmo works sometimes but when it gets worse i may opened it myself and check if i could do something about it, dji support told me it might be a loosen connection but it seems to be more software related

With my handle that had to be returned to DJI to be fixed, for the same problem as yours, under warranty the DJI service agent in Bangkok told me the shipping would be free as the unit is under warranty.
2016-12-14
Use props
fans386c87f2
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-12-14 16:11
it looks like connection issue, try this, push the battery into Osmo and hold it with your finger, see if it works.

The contacts seems shiny and not broken. The osmo works sometimes, i can have it working all day with no problem, then suddenly will get to that problem and the cylce repeats.
People tell me it is the handle, others that it is the software. I've changed FW to 1.6 and have a similar problem, left led yellow, right red. Again happening sometimes.
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans386c87f2 Posted at 2016-12-15 07:42
The contacts seems shiny and not broken. The osmo works sometimes, i can have it working all day with no problem, then suddenly will get to that problem and the cylce repeats.
People tell me it is the handle, others that it is the software. I've changed FW to 1.6 and have a similar problem, left led yellow, right red. Again happening sometimes.

Sorry about the inconvenience, please contact our support on www.dji.com/support and send it in.
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules