Most recent [Stable] Inspire/iPad Firmware combination?
721 2 2016-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been out of the country flying for a few months and haven't touched updates for fear of an irriversable issue whilst on a job.
I've now got a bit of down time and want to update everything:
- Inspire 1 Pro
- X5
- iPad Mini 2

Before I left the country I was aware of several issues with certain firmware updates and combinations so I'd like to hear how people are finding using each of these working on the latest firmware versions, and if that's not stable, what the latest of each you've found works well together.

Thanks
2016-12-14
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What  version are you curently on with regards to  your  AC  RC and Camera ?
Some mebers would jsut love to have  there system with the Old FW on it .  If you are on before 1.4 you may want to considerstaying put .  depens on what you are doing with your system.  Like I said, please list you FW versions.

Once you update the AC , there is no going back ,  You can only rollback 1 FW version  in order, so if at 1.3 and you go to 1.9  FW you could only rollback the AC to 1.8....Not back to 1.3....get it ?

donnie

2016-12-14
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.9.1.30 is the most recent, published June 07. I'm flying the machine since with no issue whatsowever, having Go app 2.8.4 on my iPad Air2 (Don't fix it if it's not broken approach) ...

However, some people are reporting video quality degradation introduced somewhere after 1.4 fw. The artifacts are most obvious on 4K footage made with D-Log color profile. The issue is (supposedly) in the process of examination by DJI engineering people, pls see http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 380%26typeid%3D380.
2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules