footage looks green
2006 7 2016-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Mike
lvl.3
Flight distance : 357503 ft
United Kingdom

Strange one after messing with dlog etc etc i have decided best bet use auto, but i have found everything has a massive green tint, even after editing dlog / art / none everything seems green tint like buildings that are not green when im stood there? any ideas?

green.png
green1.png
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please help clarify the aircraft model? all are up to date?
Please upload the original photos to dropbox.
2016-12-15
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-15 12:43
Would you please help clarify the aircraft model? all are up to date?
Please upload the original photos to dropbox.

Hi Natalia, yes the air craft is upto date, its a phantom 4, i was getting this green overlay in dlog so i switched to all auto tried none and dji color etc all same all looked green, these building esp the church is brown not green the pictures was a screen capture i have added the footage to youtube...

2016-12-16
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have just done a screen capture of the device the wall in my house is cream and wood is painted white but looks green in certain color settings, the only one that looks true to color is ART, i also removed the lens cover and its the same again "green tint"

2016-12-16
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sky Mike Posted at 2016-12-16 19:10
I have just done a screen capture of the device the wall in my house is cream and wood is painted white but looks green in certain color settings, the only one that looks true to color is ART, i also removed the lens cover and its the same again "green tint"

https://youtu.be/GUQ-3ZWxA6c

What about the white balance ?
2016-12-16
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

In the app i have "reset camera" settings so all default and it seems to have done the trick the green has gone but seem to have a lot of noise in the footage now, so either green tint, or noise...

@Aardvark the white balance was all auto, iv no idea why or how its become green but being in dlog learning to edit and cc has thrown me because of this green tint that i seem to have corrected and then ended up with different color all together, so i gave up thinking my cc was not ever going to pick it up/learn so i went back to all auto and just cut and crop footage this is when i noticed i had the overly green footage, now to address the noise issue in stream and recorded on sd card (100mbps RW) sandisk
2016-12-16
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sky Mike Posted at 2016-12-17 02:13
In the app i have "reset camera" settings so all default and it seems to have done the trick the green has gone but seem to have a lot of noise in the footage now, so either green tint, or noise...

@Aardvark the white balance was all auto, iv no idea why or how its become green but being in dlog learning to edit and cc has thrown me because of this green tint that i seem to have corrected and then ended up with different color all together, so i gave up thinking my cc was not ever going to pick it up/learn so i went back to all auto and just cut and crop footage this is when i noticed i had the overly green footage, now to address the noise issue in stream and recorded on sd card (100mbps RW) sandisk

Check 3D noise reduction on/off see if that makes a difference. I've read in the past about problems while using that. I normally have mine set to off.
2016-12-17
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Sorry its been a while since i updated we have had rubbish weather here strong winds and rain, only today i managed to get a quick flight and here is the result, quick edit in prem pro shot in 4k 30 dcinelike -1 0 0 wb 5600 iso 100 nd8

2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules