Where is the Phantom 4 Pro shipped from
852 11 2016-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans20fafcf2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16545 ft
United States

This is very frustrating. Ordered the Phantom 4 Pro, my account shows it as being shipped but when I checked, the dji support said it wouldn't be shipped until tomorrow 12/15.  This is a Christmas present that I need before 12/25. I asked if it was being shipped from the US as if it is I'm sure I'll have it in time.  The support person said she had no info on where it's being shipped from.  Is there anyone that might know?  

2016-12-14
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

normally you`ll receive a tracking number in your mail within 24 h. It shows where it is shipped from.
2016-12-14
Use props
fans20fafcf2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16545 ft
United States

jetforce Posted at 2016-12-14 14:19
normally you`ll receive a tracking number in your mail within 24 h. It shows where it is shipped from.

Thanks but I can't wait until after it's shipped. Any good customer service center should be able to give the customer an expected delivery date and also should know where their product is being shipped from!
2016-12-14
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

You are absolutely right, but I think that when you see SHIPPED in the DJI store, it means that an electronic shipping request has been made. The actual shipping begins with pickup of the packed, then you get the mail.
2016-12-14
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chances are China. You will know for sure when they tracking number shows. Any company shipping things goes through this phase, its shorter for some than other depending on a multitude of factors. Im just as frustrated waiting but such is life with new stuff. And no call center can predict how long a product with take to clear customs. they can estimate based on past experience but thats about it. This has been my experience with non DJI stuff coming from China, and there are tons of products that go through this same process when initially released because the factories are in China. A google search will show this
2016-12-14
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

Langstonius Posted at 2016-12-14 21:33
Chances are China. You will know for sure when they tracking number shows. Any company shipping things goes through this phase, its shorter for some than other depending on a multitude of factors. Im just as frustrated waiting but such is life with new stuff. And no call center can predict how long a product with take to clear customs. they can estimate based on past experience but thats about it. This has been my experience with non DJI stuff coming from China, and there are tons of products that go through this same process when initially released because the factories are in China. A google search will show this

Exactly, my extra battery's was shipped from China with DHL, and estimated arrival in Denmark is on Friday, that's fast, but lets see.

ship.JPG
2016-12-14
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

this model and the new batteries are literally being shipped as they are made off the line and as of now they are shipping from their main headquarters in china. once stock is setup, eventually they will ship to their distro centers across the globe.
i receievd the p4p+ and 5 new style batteries, dji backpack from china.
2016-12-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

If you ordered from DJI store, most likely will come from Shenzen China. Got mine in 2 business days, P4P and the P4P+
2016-12-14
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine said shipped for a week before I ever got a notice. Then I got the notice and it was from Carson CA and arrived the same day. Go figure. My Mavic shipped from China.
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know your order number? we'll try to help you escalate it.
2016-12-15
Use props
sshorty
lvl.2

Australia

My P4P was shipped from Hong Kong through Fedex on Tuesday 13-12 I have just received it today, Friday 16-12 in Australia. Extremely quick postage! (for me anyway)
2016-12-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mine was shipped from U.K.
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now