Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 settings
1306 6 2016-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luke007
lvl.2
Switzerland

so today i had some time to do some flying.

i have noticed that changing the camera setting via the right wheel didnt work. changing things through the camer settings menu does. anybody else has that problem, or am i doing it wrong?

further i have noticed, that the shutter/focus button (half press to focus) on the right side of the control isnt very handy when flying sidewards. i was wondering it is somehow possible to set c1  or c2 to something like "focus screen center"? even mapping the function of the shutter / focus to c1 or c2 would help a lot. is that possible?

i read, but maybe missunderstood, that litchi does have such a function?

other than that i had a lot of fun and flying the p4p is really nice and esay even for a noob like me.

2016-12-14
Use props
Adaham
lvl.1

Germany

Did you press the right wheel first before trying to adjust the camera settings? I first had the same thing, but apparently you need to press the wheel and then alternating one of the three adjustable settings (aperture, iso, framerate) is selected. You'll see which one is selected on the screen and can then adjust the selected settings with the wheel. Hope that's what you were missing, if not, I don't know. All the best!
2016-12-14
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

new update today in the android store....
2016-12-14
Use props
luke007
lvl.2
Switzerland

Adaham Posted at 2016-12-14 22:18
Did you press the right wheel first before trying to adjust the camera settings? I first had the same thing, but apparently you need to press the wheel and then alternating one of the three adjustable settings (aperture, iso, framerate) is selected. You'll see which one is selected on the screen and can then adjust the selected settings with the wheel. Hope that's what you were missing, if not, I don't know. All the best!

thx adaham, yes i did. sorry my description is very unpercise. so yes i press it, value turns turns blue and i can actually change it but it doesnt do anything to the image (eg changing iso min - max = no change in brightness of picture on screen). when i do the same over the photo/video menu i can see changes happening to the image instantly as i change the values.
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please help confirm the firmware version of your aircraft and remote.
We'll do a test here and get back to you soon.
It's appreciated if you could record a short video showing the issue.
2016-12-15
Use props
luke007
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-15 15:21
Please help confirm the firmware version of your aircraft and remote.
We'll do a test here and get back to you soon.
It's appreciated if you could record a short video showing the issue.

hello natalia

just wnated to take that video but all of the sudden it decided to work. ill record if it should decide to stop working.

thx for your help
2016-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

luke007 Posted at 2016-12-16 18:30
hello natalia

just wnated to take that video but all of the sudden it decided to work. ill record if it should decide to stop working.

That seems interesting. While I'm glad to hear it's working now, please feel free to contact us for any further questions.
2016-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules