Help with open case
1067 9 2016-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans544e158c
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello. I hope someone can give me a hand with case  CAS-361217-B4V9R0.
I received my phantom 4 pro on December 5th but unfortunately I detected a problem with the camera. I sent an email to support.eu@dji.com on December 11th and a case was open for me on the 12th. I initially asked for a exchange of my unit when I sent the email.
After some back and forward with Julius Guevarra on the dji.zendesk regarding not receiving any UPS shipping label has indicated, I began to worry.

I realized that I was still in my 7 day refund time frame (I received the unit on the 5th, it has an defect and the opening of the case was on the 12th) so I asked via online chat to change my case to refund and I was assured I was still in time for refund and that my case would be changed. (I have print screen of the chat).

Two days and another 2 chats later asking for feedback I found out that my case has still not changed to refund and I still have no shipping label to send it back.

I'm getting really worried about this.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a hand on this.

Thank you.

2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Generally speaking, you will receive the shipping label in about 1-2 working days after the case is created.
We'll help you escalate the case soon, really sorry for the inconvenience caused again.
For the refund, our engineers will evaluate it firstly after receiving your unit, for more details, please check it on DJI official website on part three: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
2016-12-15
Use props
fans544e158c
lvl.1

Portugal

I really appreciate some help. I have no shipping label in my email. I have been checking the spam folder too.
Thank you so much.
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans544e158c Posted at 2016-12-15 20:01
I really appreciate some help. I have no shipping label in my email. I have been checking the spam folder too.
Thank you so much.

Your case will be escalated soon, thank you so much for your supporting again.
2016-12-15
Use props
fans544e158c
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-15 19:55
Generally speaking, you will receive the shipping label in about 1-2 working days after the case created.
We'll help you escalate the case soon, really sorry for the inconvenience caused again.
For the refund, our engineers will evaluate it firstly after receiving your unit, for more details, please check it on DJI official website on part three:

I understand the engineers have to confirm the problem of course but I should be covered by dji policy:

"√ Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving the product if the product has a manufacturing defect."

and my unit has sharpness problem on the right side of the camera.
I have posted here Samples link.

Again, thank you so much.

2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans544e158c Posted at 2016-12-15 20:15
I understand the engineers have to confirm the problem of course but I should be covered by dji policy:

"√ Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving the product if the product has a manufacturing defect."

No problem, our support has sent you the e-mail, please check it and send it in, and feel free to let us know for any further questions.
2016-12-15
Use props
fans544e158c
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-15 23:13
No problem, our support has sent you the e-mail, please check it and send it in, and feel free to let us know for any further questions.

Email arrived asking for address and I have replied. Thank you so very much. Still waiting for shipping label
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans544e158c Posted at 2016-12-15 23:37
Email arrived asking for address and I have replied. Thank you so very much. Still waiting for shipping label

Our support is working on your case now, thanks again for your patience and supporting!
2016-12-16
Use props
fans544e158c
lvl.1

Portugal

Glad to hear that! Still no shipping label though
2016-12-16
Use props
fans544e158c
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello. Can I have feedback on my refund status, please ? Case CAS-361217-B4V9R0